newbee here

victoria sponge

Silver Member
hello everyone,im new to this web site but let me tell you its very interesting,i have been a member of sw since 1998 and i can tell you you do do get complacent after all this time.the reason i keep going is i know it works and its a great plan!!i am a target member but keep going as i enjoy it and the support we give each other..:bliss:

hiya! welcome to the fold :D xxxx

thanks guys!!although it doesnt sound v much i ve lost a total of 1 stone 12lbs....i ve managed to stay in target for about 4 years now..but i am still inspired by the plan and the good recipes sw comes up with

ah good for u!! 4 years wow!! your an inspiration!! ive lost 7lb so far got 2stone to go to hit my target! x

Welcome and well done in maintaining. xxx

hey im not god and believe me i do have good and bad days to HONEST...im only human just like we all are.well done for losing the 7lbs already and the 2 stone will come off before you now it...i would make little targets for yourself instead of looking at thebigger picture.if i can be of any help then give me a shout x

Hi and welcome, you have done great to maintain your weight for 4 years.

Hi Victoria, Nice to 'meet' you.
Welcome to the forum x

Last edited:
Welcome :) congrats on maintaing for 4 years you will have to tell us how you did it. it's the thing I worry about most but then I am a while off yet :)

Hello and well done on maintaining for 4 years, I'm along way off target and suspect maintaining must be just as hard as losing in the first place! I'm new to this site to and must warn you it can get addictive...I can't walk past computer without having a look!

welcome to our world and well done maintaining xxx

i cant wait to be a target member! 4lbs to go for me, well done for maintaining for this long, it jsut goes to show sw is a life long healthy eating plan not just a quickfix diet.

thanks abi,to be honest it just as hard to maintain it and yes i do have up and down days just like everyone...i do know new target members that still loose even thou they dont want to i suppose its trial and error to see what you can eat fo the 1st few weeks....4lbs to go bet you cant wait?did you have alot to loose?hope you dont mind me asking that ..stay in touch

hiya nice to see you here

a quick ? do you lose more weight by sticking to either red or green just wondered as like green days but not having too many as afraid wont lose as much

hope this makes sense xxx

Back