Newbi

misspiggy123

Hi All, I just wanted to introduce myself . I am a mother of a teenage son who is tired of seeing his mother gain and lose weight over the years. I have recently discovered Lipotrim . I am slightly worried that I may not be strong enough to stick to such a low calorie diet. I would appreciate any form of advice on how to stay strong aand committed whilst on such a strict diet. I am currently at my heaviest 16 stone 13 pounds(Very
Depressing!!) I am also an undergraduate and working part time as a Early Years Teacher. I will look forward to hearing from you. MissPiggy

Welcome to the forum the only way I stayed strong was coming on this forum all the time just remember the first week is the hardest but when you get to your first weigh in its worth it, try and drink as much water as you can between two to four litres will help
Good luck

Hiya :) you might suprise yourself just how strong you can be. i usually have no self control at all!! lol, but have managed to stick with LT 100%
I felt awful for the first week, but after that i promise you it gets easier. good luck :)

Hi , I would like to thank everyone that took the time out to reply to my message. I am on my way to buy my first pack and I hope to start on Monday! .

Hi, welcome to the forum. Pop over to the NEW STARTER thread. Most of us are on there and everyone is great for info and support :)

First Weigh In

Hi all,
I had my first weigh in today. I have managed to lose 8 pound!!!!
I am over the moon.
WK1. 8 pound

Thank you for your reply
LadyKate25.

massive well done! I'm hoping to a good weigh in for me like that!

Wow that's great, well done!!

Well done, misspiggy123. :) That's brilliant!

To Romast,
I hope you have a good weigh in to and thank you for your kind words , Also shrinkingannie and Noitulove thank you for your kind words of support.
I am so glad to be part of this forum. Regards

well done miss piggy, i too have been a serial dieter over the years, up and down up and down, but for the last 10 year maybe have only ever managed a stone or so down then back on, and was also one of the ones that thought i couldnt stick to this, but you will surprise yourself big time, good luck, you can do it xx

Rant!!!

Thank you Dizzy 1968,
I to have been a yo yo dieter for some years now. Oh well we live and we learn.
I was at work today and my teaching assistant was asking me why I was drinking a shake . Within ten minutes of telling her , I was bombarded by other staff members trying to offer me lunch and lecturing me on the downfalls of deting .
The news went round faster then speacial delivery !!
Oh well rant over.
Regards
From a stressed out (and apparently starved teacher) Misspiggy123

Misspiggy123,

I don't know if your pharmacy gave you all of the paperwork regarding Lipotrim, but I remember a bit in there warning about other people's reactions and the things people said to you sounded very similar. There was a term for them, diet saboteurs, or something like that. I'll find it later and have a look! :)

Thank you Noitulove,
My pharmacist did not give me any paper work. ?. She did not even bother making a note of my weight /Bmi.
Thank you for your advice. ?
Regards
Misspiggy

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Misspiggy123,

I don't know if your pharmacy gave you all of the paperwork regarding Lipotrim, but I remember a bit in there warning about other people's reactions and the things people said to you sounded very similar. There was a term for them, diet saboteurs, or something like that. I'll find it later and have a look! :)

I found it! :D

This is all from Lipotrim:

"Sabotage

Be alert to the well meaning efforts of family and friends to distract you from what they perceive as your suffering. The enticements of well meaning friends to have just this one social drink, similar to that experienced by former alcoholics, have to be resisted or the slippery slope will be entered. You must think of your hard earned freedom from the addictions of unnecessary foods, fats and oils, junk foods and so on.

Be alert also that some sabotage is not so well meaning. There may be some people in your life who may want you to be fat. Spouses who don't want you to be popular, friends who are jealous of your success, colleagues who want to keep you in your present position and not achieve promotion and so on. Don't romanticise fatness. Remember what is was really like. While you are fat it is difficult to maintain a high level of self-esteem. Don't be afraid to be assertive."

Seems to take a very dim view of people! :D

Well done on completing your 1st week Miss Piggy. I'm starting tomorrow. Regarding other people's reactions I've decided not to tell anyone for now and see how it goes. I think Noitulove is right it's like they don't want you to succeed. Good luck for week 2.

Thank you Noitulove and Busymum
I really needed that bit of encouragement .
It's difficult when you have everyone around you telling you that you are punishing your body, yet they belittle you for remaining FAT!!!?
You can not please some people.
Regards
Misspiggy

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back