Newbie, 1st day of attack menu

Discussion in 'Dukan Diet' started by slimbridetobe, 10 October 2011 Social URL.

1. slimbridetobe

slimbridetobe Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    dukan
    Hi All, I wondered if anyone could help, it is my first day on attack and wanted to see if I was on the right track.

B: Slices of chicken
    L: fat free yogurt, tuppaware of chicken slices
    D: 3 drumsticks, 2 eggs, chicken meat, few slices of wafer ham
    W: 2 litres

I know i seem to have eaten a lot of chicken I brought a whole chicken and seem to have eaten it all.

I have ordered some oatbran as my local h&b have ran out.

thanks all

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Maintainer

Maintainer ** Chief WITCH **

Start Weight:
    141kg
    Current Weight:
    69.3kg
    Goal Weight:
    65.0kg
    Lost(%):
    71.7kg(50.85%)
    Diet:
    Self devised
    There's nothing wrong with your menu in that there are no errors, but you're nourishing yourself solely on shop bought slices (check out the ingredients!!). You'd be far better to get yourself prepared to cook, and have some proper food. The salty watery prepackaged stuff won't fill you up and is very expensive tooo!

Where is your oatbran (ok I see your comment, but you'd have been best organising your start date when you had found some, and you'd done some cooking/preparing? Check the ingredients of your "wafer ham"? any sugar added? Other ingredients added?

which brand of fat free yoghurt?

All comments to help in the future. Boredom will set in very quickly with this sort of a menu so have a browse of our recipe section, check out our FAQs (and there's a "menu" post for daily posting of menus).

Good luck
    x

4. slimbridetobe

slimbridetobe Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    dukan
    Hi thanks for your reply.

My chicken slices are not shop brought but off a whole chicken and I only had a few 3 slices of the ham which I brought from the counter.

I searched for the ostbran for over a week before I started and didn't want to delay it any longer for the sake of A day and a half as it will be here for when I'm home tonight.

The yog was 0% Greek

Thanks again. X

5. bambam3

bambam3 Member

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Awwww well done, i'm starting tomorrow still waiting for my book, but off to buy oatbran today : )

Good luck x

6. willbefabulousat26

willbefabulousat26 Likes to Dukan

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(13.74%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Wafer thin ham is fine as a snack but don't base a meal around it and cut it out if you stall.

Good luck :)

7. cheryl7

cheryl7 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.47%)
    Diet:
    WW
    Menu sounds fab, but like others have said you'll get bored of chicken very very quickly! Plus don't forget to have some Dukan friendly snacks at the ready in your fridge.

Good luck with your weight loss :)

8. wkdstepmum

wkdstepmum Silver Member

Start Weight:
    10st5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(4.14%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Do you eat beef at all SlimBride?! I definitely recommend getting some extra lean mince, you can pre-make meatballs that you can bring with you in a lunchbox and I don't know if it's just me but red meat seems to make me lose faster... Ps Good luck and stick with it!

9. slimbridetobe

slimbridetobe Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    dukan
    Thanks all second day today I have brought the last of the whole chicken for lunch but think I will try the red meat and make up meatballs. I'm having a search now for more recipes as I'm doing 6 days and as much as I love chicken I think I will get bored. Just finished my first 1litre of water so pleased with that
    Thanks again all :) x

10. Maintainer

Start Weight:
    141kg
    Current Weight:
    69.3kg
    Goal Weight:
    65.0kg
    Lost(%):
    71.7kg(50.85%)
    Diet:
    Self devised
    Try prawns, salmon + white fish perhaps poached in a little skimmed milk... perhaps some smoked fish with it. Yum!

Another favourite of mine is meat loaf... (either turkey or low fat mince, lots of spices, and roast in tin). Slice.

Eggs are good for pastry free quiches etc.

The sky is the limit. Oatbran you can find online if worst comes to worst!

11. slimbridetobe

slimbridetobe Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    dukan
    I have sent the other half to the shop for me whilst I'm at work for some lean mince going to try the meatballs tonight and take some kebabs to work tomo but I think I may have to try the meatloaf is there a recipe in the menus page do you know? I don't feel hungry which is very strange for me so feeling positive only 4 more days to go!

I have my first dress fitting on the 28th Oct and hen do on the 12th Nov how much weight could I realistically lose?

Thanks again for all your advice and hope your all doing great on this plan

12. Maintainer

Start Weight:
    141kg
    Current Weight:
    69.3kg
    Goal Weight:
    65.0kg
    Lost(%):
    71.7kg(50.85%)
    Diet:
    Self devised
    Here's one. For attack, drop the onion. I'd lose most of the salt too, perhaps increasing the herbs.

Turkey Meat Loaf Dukan Diet Recipe

Why not check out our FAQs, and get your true weight from the official website. No one can realistically give you an idea of what you could lose in what time but, if you're in a hurry, I'd advise that you stay away from tolerated foods... Try to get some exercise in every day too, even a 30 min walk.

Post your menus too so that we can keep an eye on them. In the menu thread if you wouldn't mind as it's easier when at work to keep an eye on them.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.