Newbie - 6 months til my holibobs and I need a blimmin miracle!

efk

Hi all,

Am back again! Have done Cambridge (lost 7 and found 5 of 'em!) WW (lost 1 but found that one and his mate) and am now trying alli.

Did Xenical about 4 years ago and it did work so thought I'd try Alli. I've ordered it and am just waiting for it to come through.

Thing is, my OH and I are off to Egypt in 6 months and I want to go on a camel so am starting this in earnest on 02 Jan!

Good luck to everyone on it too :p

Welcome you'll enjoy it on here. How much do you want to lose in the six months? You could look in the stickies section and join our 2012 goal thread

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Dairy milk is my hubby's best friend and by default I join in :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've joined the Easter one and I'd like to lose 21lb but I'd be happy with 14 and by June when I go, I'm not sure how much weight I'd like to have lost but I would like to be back in my size 16s comfortably and I'd be super-ecstatic if I was in 14s!

PS I can't remember how to add a ticker, any tips please

Last edited:
Good luck, we CAN do this, I'm aiming for my hols in France in August, goal would be nice for all of us but remember and pound off is a step in the right direction,

KB x

As for ticker click on one of ours to create yours, then spend about 2 hours trying to work out which bloody code you need to put in your siggie, I think its the one that has

Back