Newbie 6 weeks to loose 2 stone

MissThomo

Hello to you all,

I started back on this diet earlier this week and have come here for support. Its been lovely reading all your comments and seeing all the weight you have been loosing.

I have done this diet before and never done more then a week!

I started on Tuesday and am doing great, it is very hard but this time i am determined.

My best mate asked me to be a bridesmaid which is so exciting but then she tells me the wedding is 6 weeks tomorrow. Do you think it would be possible to loose 2 and half stone in 6 weeks? Ideally i want to go from a size 16 to a size 12 (We have ordered my dress in a size 12)Love to hear your opinions.

Keep up the good work everyone, you'll probably be seeing quite a few posts from me over the next month r so lol xx

Deadline date 09.07.2011

Agree with everything above. Plenty of people have done that sort of weight in the first 6 weeks but then it depends on how much weight you have to lose too so you cannot always tell.... I personally feel that 3 dress sizes may be exceeding things just a little 'too' much in 5 weeks... if you were going from a size 24 ish and carried loads of weight extra then you could easily lose that amount. But only starting out at an 18 I wouldnt say it would be as easy ...

BUT, this is the best chance you have over any other diet so good luck and stay on track. This forum is absolutely life saving so stay regular (in both ways as you will find out ;) LOL) and you may well get there... :))

Also, your stats show you want to lose 64lb??? is that correct?? xx

Hello All
Thanks for replying to this sorry i haven't got back sooner. Bye -Bigun its 2 dress size's i am looking to drop not 3. I am currently a 16 wanting to get down to a 12 in 6 weeks.
I am finding it really hard tho but keeping myself busy.
I will deffo come on here daily :) xx
PS no my profile stats are wrong i only know stones and pounds not pounds i will try and amend xx

Hello to you all,

I started back on this diet earlier this week and have come here for support. Its been lovely reading all your comments and seeing all the weight you have been loosing.

I have done this diet before and never done more then a week!

I started on Tuesday and am doing great, it is very hard but this time i am determined.

My best mate asked me to be a bridesmaid which is so exciting but then she tells me the wedding is 6 weeks tomorrow. Do you think it would be possible to loose 2 and half stone in 6 weeks? Ideally i want to go from a size 16 to a size 12 (We have ordered my dress in a size 12)Love to hear your opinions.

Keep up the good work everyone, you'll probably be seeing quite a few posts from me over the next month r so lol xx

Deadline date 09.07.2011

You need to set yourself some realistic goals so that you are not disappointed. Lipotrim guidelines suggest that a woman can lose up to a stone each month and men slightly more. People on this forum have been known to shed a stone in their first week thereafter the weight loss slows down.
It can be done, just remain 100% and you will be pleasantly surprised with the results.:D

Hi everyone

Im new to this diet, have just started today as I want to lose three stone. I have previously done lighterlife which worked but was soo expensive!! Im a size 16 and want to be a size 12.. how long do you think this will take? And what tips can you suggest to stop wanting food!!!!

Thanks

Alex xx

Hey Alex
You are looking to loose the same as me.
How have you found your first day on the diet?
I have done this diet previously and the 1st week i lost a stone, haven't gone further then i week before as really struggled.
I have had major head ache all day today and i'm sure its due to this diet.
Anyways write back and let us know how you have done :)
xx

First day has been okay, but bad headache. From my past experience with lighter life its the first week thats hell but then it gets easier! Just feels like such a long way to go at the moment!! Have never done a forum before though, but love the idea as none of my friends are dieting and would get fed up of me talking about it and they dont understand anyway lol.

How long do you think this will take? I'm hoping to lose more than a stone a month!!!

xx

Hello & welcome Alex!

Everyone loses at different rates, but Lipotrim say that women lose on average 1 stone per month. You will probably lose more in your first month, which will give you a great incentive to carry on!

Good luck
Clair x

I done lipotrim earlier in the year, I did it for 9weeks and went from an 18/20 to a tight-ish 14. and lost 3stone 2lb in the 9 weeks. 6 weeks is a relatively short period of time.. a stone is generally seen as a dress size.. but as with me, it isn't always the case. I'd say it is doable.. but don't be disheartened if not.. think about it as more than just for the wedding. But keep at it and goodluck

Hi MissThomo

This is my second day on lipotrim and am a second starter. Did it last year and lost 1stone 12lb in 5 weeks taking me from a 18 to a 14 so it can be done.
Back on it again as I got pregnant aftr 6 weeks on it and had to come off. Had my baby end of January and am back to an 18 again :( - but I tell myself if I hadnt lost the weight before I would probably be even bigger. Glass half full and all that!!:D

Im getting married in April and am sick of being a fatso. I want to get down to a size 12. I know I will never be skinny as Ive always had a big bust and hips but Id like to be slim and curvy:p

Id like people to stop saying "you have such a pretty face and you always dress well" and probably thinking its a shame about your fat ass though :D

Havent told anyone except my mam and my fiance Im doing this as all I'll get is negative comments from my skinny friends about how it cant be good for me - surely decreasing the risk of diabetes (which my mam and dad have) and being able to be more active and to have the confidence to do the things I want is good for my health - but cant explain this to people who have never struggled with weight.

Anyway best of luck with your loss - Im sure if you did a bit of walking and resistance training it would help too. You would tone up as well and muscle burns faster than fat. Im doing the wii fit starting next week when ketosis kicks in and I have the energy:rolleyes:

Hi MissThomo

This is my second day on lipotrim and am a second starter. Did it last year and lost 1stone 12lb in 5 weeks taking me from a 18 to a 14 so it can be done.
Back on it again as I got pregnant aftr 6 weeks on it and had to come off. Had my baby end of January and am back to an 18 again :( - but I tell myself if I hadnt lost the weight before I would probably be even bigger. Glass half full and all that!!:D

Im getting married in April and am sick of being a fatso. I want to get down to a size 12. I know I will never be skinny as Ive always had a big bust and hips but Id like to be slim and curvy:p

Id like people to stop saying "you have such a pretty face and you always dress well" and probably thinking its a shame about your fat ass though :D

Havent told anyone except my mam and my fiance Im doing this as all I'll get is negative comments from my skinny friends about how it cant be good for me - surely decreasing the risk of diabetes (which my mam and dad have) and being able to be more active and to have the confidence to do the things I want is good for my health - but cant explain this to people who have never struggled with weight.

Anyway best of luck with your loss - Im sure if you did a bit of walking and resistance training it would help too. You would tone up as well and muscle burns faster than fat. Im doing the wii fit starting next week when ketosis kicks in and I have the energy:rolleyes:

Good post and excellent advice:D

hey Miss Thomo - how did you do on your first week???

I'd idealy like to drop 2 stone in 6 weeks too!!!

jane x

I did lipo for 3 months and lost 4 stone. I went from a 16 to an 8
X

Wow! that's speedy weight off you!
So what happened? Why are you back?
Any lessons that we can learn?:D

I think someone should set up a "lipotrim sanctuary" where we all go!! book in!!! have a gorgeous room!! swimming pool!! Jacuzzi!! lots of pampering!! but the only food on site is lipotrim shakes and gallons of water!! Waiters serving us our shakes!! hehe!! Book in for a month!!! come out all skinny!!! hehe!!!

so who wants to book in?? hehe!!!

jane xxx

Wow... Hi there, I am 21 in 6 weeks and would love to lose 2 stone by then and I have been struggling... My current diet is half a grapefruit in the morning, like a tortilla wrap or cereal for lunch and fruit for dinner. Exercise is Water Aerobics twice a week and walking a mile and a half everyday. Hopefully this helps.

Have any of you got any tips?

Back