• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Newbie advice

Hello all I just wanted to say a hello and get some advice really.

I have been doing slimming world for over a year and last year I lost 1.5 stone I am 10lbs away from target an I have stayed the same weight (with a 1lb gain last week ) for 6months+ now I have given it one more 100% this week still with no results so I know I need a change so I'm going to try weight watchers has anyone else had this problem?

Also if I joined online would I still receive the books I work shifts so getting to a group each week is difficult for me but I need the books to read over to understand the plan.

Thanks

Babybelle

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
you can order anything on the phone, just phone wws, the orderline number is on their website

If you join online you have access to the Internet tools which has like the food points database and recipe builder. You get no books no. I tried online and couldn't hack it alone I joined a group and find it so much easier :)

Baby-belle said:
Hello all I just wanted to say a hello and get some advice really.

I have been doing slimming world for over a year and last year I lost 1.5 stone I am 10lbs away from target an I have stayed the same weight (with a 1lb gain last week ) for 6months+ now I have given it one more 100% this week still with no results so I know I need a change so I'm going to try weight watchers has anyone else had this problem?

Also if I joined online would I still receive the books I work shifts so getting to a group each week is difficult for me but I need the books to read over to understand the plan.

Thanks

Babybelle
Hi baby-belle, would you consider going to a class and getting the books? Then joining on line afterwards. Quidco (cashback site) are giving you £15 cash back for joining on line through them, so you could use the cash back to cover the cost of joining the class for the books?

I joined last night to get the books, it cost me £1 joining fee and £5.99 for the class. I also bought the deluxe starter pack for £19.95 which had the shopping book, eating out guide, tracker book, calculator, exercise dvd and pen. So everything to do the plan on my own.

Hope that's some help? X