Extra Easy Newbie......Again!

babieg

Hello all!

I am not quite a Newbie as I have been here before and failed miserably, however this was July last year,and I am very pleased to say that my weight is still the same as July last year, so not gained which is a bonus but need to lose....A LOT!

I am now giving it another go as I have so much to look forward to towards the end of the year, Holiday to San Francisco, Hubbys 40th Birthday Party, In-laws 40th Wedding Anniversary Party and my Mums 60th Birthday party, So I have 6 months (or there abouts) to lose as much weight as I can. I started back on Slimming World today and I have also taken up walking, I suffer bad with my knee joints so I am starting off slow and hopefully building up to jogging once I have lost several pounds. Ideally I would like to lose about 85lbs but even half this amount by September would send me over the moon!

Thanks for reading my post and I look forward to giving and receiving any positive encouragement, and hearing of any tasty low syn / free recipes!

Good Luck to u all

:17729:

And good luck to you too! You seem to have lots of lovely events to spur you on your way - mine was seeing Take That last year with my oldest and thinnest friend!
I haven't been posting on here for that long but everyone is really supportive and even when we have blips in our weight loss journey it's nice to know that we are not alone.
Remember to keep your tracker updated so we can cheer you on your way! xx

Thanks!

Hi Stivesliz
How ironic you should post a reply, my Hubby is off to Cornwall 2moro and I have requested him not to bring back any pasties this time!!
I will try not to have to many "Blips" this time around :sigh: and I will really try hard to keep my Tracker up to date, that was a big downfall of mine last time I was on Minimins!

Thanks!

Back