newbie (again) :(

zazu

Starting today even tho package came like 2 weeks ago :( i do night shifts so jus had porridge now for breakfast was bit lumpy but dint taste too bad :)

Come on chuck! Don't let that little devil in your head sabatage you again. Start a fresh tomorrow. Week one IS SOOOoo hard; but that loss at the end of it is SOOOOOOOOooooooooo WORTH IT! Eating exante porridge is only acceptable if you know a good loss on its way.... otherwise its almost like a punishment, :giggle:!!! We're here for you. None of us have willpower of steel so don't beat youself up... just try again tomorrow. I look forward to seeing your massive week 1 loss xxxx

Come on chuck! Don't let that little devil in your head sabatage you again. Start a fresh tomorrow. Week one IS SOOOoo hard; but that loss at the end of it is SOOOOOOOOooooooooo WORTH IT! Eating exante porridge is only acceptable if you know a good loss on its way.... otherwise its almost like a punishment, :giggle:!!! We're here for you. None of us have willpower of steel so don't beat youself up... just try again tomorrow. I look forward to seeing your massive week 1 loss xxxx

Yeah last year when i did it i lost a stone in 4 days

Back