Newbie Alert...

MissGonnaBSlim

Hi all,

I have been hovering for a while now around this forum, and thought it only fair to say hello. I have tried every diet under the sun, and the only one that I found worked for me was an adapted Atkins type diet, so that's where I am starting now.

My diet consists of protein and veg, I dont know how to do Atkins strictly but I found it works on the same basis, you drop your carbs, get into ketosis and the weight falls off. So its similar to Atkins but not the same.....I hope you dont mind me joining you guys for that reason.

I'm on day one, I have many stone to lose so I will work out some mini goals soon and add them to my siggy over the weekend.

In the meantime, I hope you all have a fab saturday xXx

hi both, and thank you :)

i will post often, i guess it mostly is Atkins based, though I dont know the exact rules so i'm not sure how close it is. nor what the different phases are etc, i just intend to eat protein and veg, and follow lots of the lovely recipes in the recipe thread until i get to where i want to be.....its going to be a long ole journey lol!!

how long have you been doing it Leanne? and how are you finding it Ruby?? I did it a couple of years ago and lost 28lb relatively easily but I did what most do and piled it back on by going back to my old habits xx

Hi and welcome:) great to have you join us!
The advice you will get is: lots of water, more green veg, more fat, avoid the sugar free "frakenfoods"

There - it's easy lol;)
Good luck
X

Yup, its all about being prepared on this diet, make sure you always have something to hand for when the munchies strike (non carb of course) :)

Good luck with it! :)

Back