Newbie alert

Patsylashes

Hi all, new to the forum and SW, joined last week. Bit gutted as I had only maintained on first weigh in and I had been so focused and good. hopefully will show next week. I was so disappointed I burst into tears in group.

Off to look around and get some THINspiration ;0) xxxx

Hi and welcome, don't be disappointed that you maintained it might be your body adjusting try and stick to plan and you never know whats going to happen next week. You can do it :)

I just answered another thread where a newbie lost 1.5lb on her first wi. What I told her was that I lost a 1lb on my first wi but had a good loss on my second and won slimmer of the week. Now I'm at target it all seems irrelevant tbh. The main thing is that you don't give up and keep on plugging away. I wouldn't be surprised if you have a good loss on your second wi - good luck!

krupskaya said:
I just answered another thread where a newbie lost 1.5lb on her first wi. What I told her was that I lost a 1lb on my first wi but had a good loss on my second and won slimmer of the week. Now I'm at target it all seems irrelevant tbh. The main thing is that you don't give up and keep on plugging away. I wouldn't be surprised if you have a good loss on your second wi - good luck!

I just replied to that same thread. I gained in my first week but had a bigger loss the 2nd week and smaller losses going forward. I am also at target and also agree with what krupskaya says, keep going, you will get there!

It could be down to any number of things. Make sure you write everything in your food diary and at least your consultant will be able to see if you're going wrong somewhere

Good luck for this week

Patsylashes said:
Hi all, new to the forum and SW, joined last week. Bit gutted as I had only maintained on first weigh in and I had been so focused and good. hopefully will show next week. I was so disappointed I burst into tears in group.

Off to look around and get some THINspiration ;0) xxxx

Superfree ..... Are you having enough with every meal a 1/3 should be sf and peas sweetcorn potatoes and parsnips are not superfree as I discovered :( also avocado has syns (i wish I could use it as a healthy extra :/ )

Back