Newbie alert!!!!

NewDawn

Bring on the trumpets
Hey there

I have decided that I am jumping on the Lipotrim bandwagon. I have about 3.5 st to lose. You name the diet and I have tried it....I need a good kick start to lose the fat. I know people who have done this and have been successful and maintained.
I am now starting to picture myself slim and what I can get back into from my clothes in the wardrobe!!!
I can't start until I get paid next Friday...but I want to get going with it now :sigh:

Hey you are all inspiring :D keep up the good work.

Later dudes

Dawn xxx

good luck dawn, once you are past the first week the weight flies off x

Good luck Dawn, you've made the right decision to try LT. After the first week it's all so much easier. Stick with it and it will work. I've almost done 6 weeks now and feel so well and healthier. You sound like you are in the right frame of mind so good luck with it!

Good luck Dawn - you'll soon find out this is the best diet you have ever been on. :)

Thanks guys

I will let you know in a couple of weeks how I get on.

xxxxxxx

Hi and welcome. I love lipotrim, its definitely the easiest diet I have ever done, because there is no temptation to over indulge in healthy extras, syns, points etc. You just get your shakes and apart from that you have your water and teas/coffees.

The only piece of advice I can offer you is to try and cut down on your carbs for a few days before you actually start, and then you wont have such bad carb withdrawal.

Good luck, feel free to pop on here any time and ask for any help.

Hi Kered
That was my next question...lol....."should I cut down on carbs in preparation?" and should I up my water...I am even going to start drinking peppermint tea.....hahaha

I love the peppermint tea hot, added to the chocolate shake, its lovely with a couple of sweetex. Its nice and filling and comforting before bedtime.

You were me three weeks ago

Hi and welcome
If you have never done this before Im sure you will find it amazing. For me temptation is gone out the window, do adding syns. points etc and the weight loss is a bonus:D.
Have a good try with it and see the weight fall off.
Keep in touch with others here, ask any questions you like and see all the support you get:D

hi and welcome

good choice in getting on here, plenty of support

good luck

:) Welcome and goodluck.XX

Hello and welcome!! Yup the less carb you have in your body the more weight you'll lose in the first week!!!

welcome to the forum dawn and all the best with your first wi. Be prepared as the first week is a bit tough but we are with ya all the way on your journey so it may not be too bad!! :)

Hi
I'm a new member and went for my first weigh in today with my daughter...my start weight was 15+stone my daughter 17+stone ...while I was delighted to have lost 8 pounds my daughter was a little disapointed:cry: she had only lost 5 pounds we both did not cheat she drank LOADS of water and is not due for her periods....any idear why?

I know any loss is good and we are determined to stay on it for at least 2 months..we have also both found it a LOT EASIER than we imagined!!!:D

Hiya Mrs M and welcome to the forum as well. Many congrats on both yourself and your daughters wi's. I can imagine there is probably a little bit of a contest between you both which is probably why your daughter is down on not losing as much as yourself. To be honest everyone is different, if you say that she stuck to it 100% and drank from 2-4 litres the day then I am a bit surprised that she had a low wi. Has she long finished her period as she could be still bloated and retaining water? Also did she wi on a full week done? Sorry for all the questions and I am glad to hear that you both are enjoying the diet and not letting it get yas down. Its also great that yas are doing it together that way yas have each other to lean on for extra support, gud luck

Thank you for the welcome....we are not really in competition just helping each other, I felt sorry for her.. she finished her period last week and drunk loads more water than me. We have both promised to tell each other if we cheat. We have both been off work(I return tomorrow) and everyone noticed her weight loss she does look thinner where as I look the same be interesting to see if anyone notices tomorrow!!!

Hi
I'm a new member and went for my first weigh in today with my daughter...my start weight was 15+stone my daughter 17+stone ...while I was delighted to have lost 8 pounds my daughter was a little disapointed:cry: she had only lost 5 pounds we both did not cheat she drank LOADS of water and is not due for her periods....any idear why?

I know any loss is good and we are determined to stay on it for at least 2 months..we have also both found it a LOT EASIER than we imagined!!!:D

congrats on the weigh in

dont worry the weight will even out we all loose it differently so maybe next week she will loose more than yourself and vica versa

Back