Newbie - am I eating too much???

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by Clairey85, 28 June 2011 Social URL.

1. Clairey85

Clairey85 Member

Hi everyone - started Slimming world after always having 'issues' with food - telling myself I can, can't, won't have certain foods had just ended up in gain after gain after gain!
    So today I've had:
    weetabix and milk (HE)
    Quorn chilli - no rice
    muller light with banana, strawberries and raspberries.
    good chunk of watermelon
    homemade burgers with babybel and wedges (From HE allowance) and a side salad.
    sym - 2.. homemade white choc ice cream.. yummm!

I have 20lbs to lose to be at my ideal weight, and 8 weeks until my holiday.
    I currently weigh 9st10 and am 5"2..

any advice or thoughts, or anybody in a similar boat.. would be great to hear from you.. xxxxxxxxxxx

Claire xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mini Mum

Mini Mum Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8.5lb(15.53%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Claire

It sounds like you are eating all the right things and I know what you mean because it does feel like you are eating too much at times but it is all of the right things so it is good :D

I only joined sw last week and tmrw is my first wi but I was on ww before and have lost 21lbs in total so far. I am loving the sw diet and it gives you so much freedom.

Oh going on holiday soon, I hope you have a great time and get to your target weight

x

4. Clairey85

Clairey85 Member

awww thank you :)
    I've saved 50 of my syns for this weekend.. having vodka, pizza and chocolate hehe.. this diet is awesome, you just feel guilty sometimes don't you? - being able to eat things you love.. I just hope I lose.. and lose quickly..
    how are you getting on??
    xxx

[​IMG]

5. Mini Mum

Mini Mum Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8.5lb(15.53%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Ooohhhh vodka and pizza :D Have a great time!
    The diet/lifetsyle is AMAZING and I am finding it so easy and loving it.

As far as how I am doing hmmmm lets just say I lost 11 1/2lb at wi in this week :) That was after my first week and I am so motivated now...

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.