Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Newbie - am I eating too much???

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by Clairey85, 28 June 2011 Social URL.

1. Clairey85

Clairey85 Member

Hi everyone - started Slimming world after always having 'issues' with food - telling myself I can, can't, won't have certain foods had just ended up in gain after gain after gain!
    So today I've had:
    weetabix and milk (HE)
    Quorn chilli - no rice
    muller light with banana, strawberries and raspberries.
    good chunk of watermelon
    homemade burgers with babybel and wedges (From HE allowance) and a side salad.
    sym - 2.. homemade white choc ice cream.. yummm!

I have 20lbs to lose to be at my ideal weight, and 8 weeks until my holiday.
    I currently weigh 9st10 and am 5"2..

any advice or thoughts, or anybody in a similar boat.. would be great to hear from you.. xxxxxxxxxxx

Claire xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mini Mum

Mini Mum Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8.5lb(15.53%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Claire

It sounds like you are eating all the right things and I know what you mean because it does feel like you are eating too much at times but it is all of the right things so it is good :D

I only joined sw last week and tmrw is my first wi but I was on ww before and have lost 21lbs in total so far. I am loving the sw diet and it gives you so much freedom.

Oh going on holiday soon, I hope you have a great time and get to your target weight

x

4. Clairey85

Clairey85 Member

awww thank you :)
    I've saved 50 of my syns for this weekend.. having vodka, pizza and chocolate hehe.. this diet is awesome, you just feel guilty sometimes don't you? - being able to eat things you love.. I just hope I lose.. and lose quickly..
    how are you getting on??
    xxx

[​IMG]

5. Mini Mum

Mini Mum Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8.5lb(15.53%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Ooohhhh vodka and pizza :D Have a great time!
    The diet/lifetsyle is AMAZING and I am finding it so easy and loving it.

As far as how I am doing hmmmm lets just say I lost 11 1/2lb at wi in this week :) That was after my first week and I am so motivated now...

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.