Extra Easy Am I eating too much??

Started EE a week ago and loving it as I'm easily distracted when on a diet. Need to lose 6st 9lb. The fact there is so much food to chose from is helping me stay on the right path. Have only lost 1 lb in my first week though and was wondering whether I' m doing anything wrong! A typical day is:

B: 2 slices 400 gr wholemeal with boiled egg and ketchup ( he B and 1 syn).

L: mugshot, 4 ryvita (4 syns) and 4 laughing cow light (he A) fruit salad and mullerlight.

T: homemade wedges, grilled bacon, fried mushrooms in frylight and baked beans. 2 tbsp bbq sauce (2 syns).

Few syns for 2 coffees with a splash of ss milk and an alpen light (3 syns).

I feel bloated at times but am enjoying it cos as soon as I restrict my food too much I'm tempted by naughty food! Am I going wrong somewhere? Btw I feel great on this plan xxx

Looks OK to me - though I'd try to get some superfree in at breakfast. Are you having snacks? if so, try to make superfree your first choice for snacks too. Are you losing weight? That's the key thing. If you are, then you're obviously doing fine so keep at it! If you're not, they you might need to look more closely at your portion sizes etc.

I have never lost weight successfully on EE - I need to do red days to get a result. Perhaps you could try mixing a couple of red days in during the week to see if this would boost your weight loss.

In the past I have lost 3 stone (twice - I'm such an idiot to go back to eating rubbish!) on EE and think it's so flexible. Stick with it - at least you've lost something. The first time I did it I lost 5 pounds in the first week but, the second time I did it, I put on a pound in my first week!! Consultant checked my food diary and said I was following the plan properly so I was hugely disappointed but, I carried on and had an amazing loss the second week. Good luck, whether you choose EE or Red and Green days - just see which suits your body best. x

Brilliant responses thank you! Will try and work more superfree into my day and maybe even do a couple of red days! Ive got to stick with it and do it. The weight is driving me insane!

Back