Newbie - am I eating too much???

Clairey85

Hi everyone - started Slimming world after always having 'issues' with food - telling myself I can, can't, won't have certain foods had just ended up in gain after gain after gain!
So today I've had:
weetabix and milk (HE)
Quorn chilli - no rice
muller light with banana, strawberries and raspberries.
good chunk of watermelon
homemade burgers with babybel and wedges (From HE allowance) and a side salad.
sym - 2.. homemade white choc ice cream.. yummm!

I have 20lbs to lose to be at my ideal weight, and 8 weeks until my holiday.
I currently weigh 9st10 and am 5"2..

any advice or thoughts, or anybody in a similar boat.. would be great to hear from you.. xxxxxxxxxxx

Claire xxx

Hi Claire

It sounds like you are eating all the right things and I know what you mean because it does feel like you are eating too much at times but it is all of the right things so it is good :D

I only joined sw last week and tmrw is my first wi but I was on ww before and have lost 21lbs in total so far. I am loving the sw diet and it gives you so much freedom.

Oh going on holiday soon, I hope you have a great time and get to your target weight

x

awww thank you :)
I've saved 50 of my syns for this weekend.. having vodka, pizza and chocolate hehe.. this diet is awesome, you just feel guilty sometimes don't you? - being able to eat things you love.. I just hope I lose.. and lose quickly..
how are you getting on??
xxx

awww thank you :)
I've saved 50 of my syns for this weekend.. having vodka, pizza and chocolate hehe.. this diet is awesome, you just feel guilty sometimes don't you? - being able to eat things you love.. I just hope I lose.. and lose quickly..
how are you getting on??
xxx

Ooohhhh vodka and pizza :D Have a great time!
The diet/lifetsyle is AMAZING and I am finding it so easy and loving it.

As far as how I am doing hmmmm lets just say I lost 11 1/2lb at wi in this week :) That was after my first week and I am so motivated now...

Back