1 ww bread ( part of HE B)

DINNER
SW cottage pie and broccoli
Dessert rice canderel skimmed milk from HE A

Snack
Grapes 1 slice of ham
X

Hi Joiningagain,

Looks good to me, as long as your superfrees take up a 1/3 of your plate. Although I am new myself and have only been with SW 4 weeks.

Good luck with your weight loss.

BREAKFAST
2ww bread, melon, muller light yogurt

Coffee 2marie biscuits 4syns
LUNCH
Salad, chicken leg, savoury rice
1 ww bread ( part of HE B)

DINNER
SW cottage pie and broccoli
Dessert rice canderel skimmed milk from HE A

Snack
Grapes 1 slice of ham
X

You seem to have had more than one HEXB (bread at breakfast and then again at lunch), so youd have to syn one of them if youre on EE (which Im assuming you are as youre having chicken and rice)
Otherwise looks good, as long as you're eating plenty of superfree.

Make sure youre eating ENOUGH - its always tough to tell from a list like this what people's actual portions are like, but to me this is not a lot of food... Dont be afraid to use your syns, you should be having 5 a day is the MINIMUM you should be having. Good luck x :)

You only get two slices of WW bread as a HEXB, so you will have to syn one of them @ 3 syns.

Ah must be a pretty old book. Quite a bit has changed since then, there are no breads that are 3 slices now unfortunately :( Some stuff you get more of these days though, cereals etc :)

I've just started and leader had ww thick brown bread 2 slices as HEx B, and thinner ww sliced brown bread 3 slices as HEx B. will recheck Tuesday

Back