1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Newbie and advice on slimming world please??

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weekly Weigh In' started by Claireabell8201, 4 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Claireabell8201

Claireabell8201 New Member

hey there,

i wonder if anyone can offer me any light on the slimming world diet.

Having previously attempted WW, Rosemary Conley..where the point is to eat less (and i struggle) SW says that you can eat as much as you want so you don't feel hungry?? can that be true?

To be honest, i haven't made it to a class yet, i didn't even consider SW until i saw this site and lot of members of SW!!!

I have 3 stone to loose by the summer - no occasion, just to help build my confidence back up ;-)

Any advice welcome! xx
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Cay0311

Cay0311 Member

Slimming World
    It works...and I've never been hungry on it :)

Lost 4st over course of 2yrs (I took the scenic route as I was in no rush to lose the weight) but a friend of mine who I introduced last Jan lost 3st4lb in a matter of months (she went hardcore at it at was religious about syns, where as I used to cheat a bit here and there - hence the time difference)

Join a group and give it a go :)

4. gl12282

gl12282 Plodding on.......

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World Body Optimise
    SW encourages you to eat in a long term sustainable way. I can feel my eating habits starting to change (for the better) during my time on the plan but the plan allowed me to start by eating the stuff that I like in quantity as long as it was home prepared with a little bit of the stuff that I like (syns). Now, I am (slowly) starting to eat less and to eat differently but the psychology of knowing that I could have big portions if I wanted/'needed' really helped me. And it works !

Good luck with whatever you choose.

Gail x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.