Newbie and advice on slimming world please??

Claireabell8201

hey there,

i wonder if anyone can offer me any light on the slimming world diet.

Having previously attempted WW, Rosemary Conley..where the point is to eat less (and i struggle) SW says that you can eat as much as you want so you don't feel hungry?? can that be true?

To be honest, i haven't made it to a class yet, i didn't even consider SW until i saw this site and lot of members of SW!!!

I have 3 stone to loose by the summer - no occasion, just to help build my confidence back up ;-)

Any advice welcome! xx

It works...and I've never been hungry on it :)

Lost 4st over course of 2yrs (I took the scenic route as I was in no rush to lose the weight) but a friend of mine who I introduced last Jan lost 3st4lb in a matter of months (she went hardcore at it at was religious about syns, where as I used to cheat a bit here and there - hence the time difference)

Join a group and give it a go :)

X

SW encourages you to eat in a long term sustainable way. I can feel my eating habits starting to change (for the better) during my time on the plan but the plan allowed me to start by eating the stuff that I like in quantity as long as it was home prepared with a little bit of the stuff that I like (syns). Now, I am (slowly) starting to eat less and to eat differently but the psychology of knowing that I could have big portions if I wanted/'needed' really helped me. And it works !

Good luck with whatever you choose.

Gail x

Back