newbie and in need of a few buddies for support

gosh their fast at slim and save, they appolagised and said it should have been included in the box and sent me the pdf so my official start will be tomorrow :bliss:have only had a cd shake this morning and a meal replacement bar so far today so small meal with the family tonight and then 100% on slim and save till i get to goal :D

thanks bordersgirl xx cant wait to start properly

auntieknickers said:
gosh their fast at slim and save, they appolagised and said it should have been included in the box and sent me the pdf so my official start will be tomorrow :bliss:have only had a cd shake this morning and a meal replacement bar so far today so small meal with the family tonight and then 100% on slim and save till i get to goal :D

Good luck, I've just had the email from city link to say mine will be delivered between 7.30 and 5.30 tomorrow :) eeeek xx

Me too!! :-D

Hi Auntieknickers,

did your pack show up yet? Got my second weigh in tomorrow eek!

Catdog xx

doh didnt realise there was two pages :eek: did you get started yet hun?

catdog xx

Hi catdog yep I've started and loving everything I've had so far :) I'm sure you'll do fine in your second weighin let me know how you get on xx

Hi catdog yep I've started and loving everything I've had so far :) I'm sure you'll do fine in your second weighin let me know how you get on xx

Good luck chick, get to day four when you'll be in ketosis and youll be flying :) so excited for tomorrow, cant believe its been 2 weeks already eek.

Catdog xx

Back