newbie and quick question

vicks30

Hi everyone I am new to this diet but not VLCD's I have done them all apart from slim and save so thought id give this a go! lost loads of weight 6 years ago and managed to keep most of it off but never got to my goal - would like to lose 3 stone and been battling to do this for years! i go up and down constantly! at the moment its up up up and i need to stop now as i feel so uncomfortable! liked the variety and hoping this works for me as other diets i lose it sooo slowly which then makes me bored and give up easily! going on a trip on 1st september so be great to get 2 stone off not sure if its doable but going to try my best! look forward to chatting to you all as i found going on forums helped me a lot to stay focused!
any tips from anyone? and also surprised they do pasta dishes as that to me is a big no no due to carbs is it nice?!

Definitely doable, if you start now and stick to it 100% you could lose all three stone by then!

The pasta dishes are nice, but is is really small bits of pasta and not many of them!

Back