Newbie anxiously awaiting start date!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by gezza12, 22 August 2008 Social URL.

1. gezza12

gezza12 Member

Lighter life
    :wave_cry:Hi all! Been reading this site for a few weeks now and have joined today.

I have a start date for lighter life, unfortunately its not for another 4 weeks, so was originally a little down about that. However, I am now just really psyched, have started a low carb diet till then. Am starting at 16 stone 10 and would love to get to 10 and a half. My 14yr old son says I won't do it, but the three girls are being super supportive.

I have obtained two degrees after having a family and now I'm finally a teacher. Conquering my weight problem will be a long time coming, and my final ultimate challenge. I am really scared, but also really excited to think I will be able to look in the mirror without that self loathing and that feeling of despair. I have thought for so long that losing my weight was impossible; now I can finally imagine it; see it; and feel it!
    I am gonna crack this thing...and finally for no one other than myself!!

Wish me luck:D
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Good luck with LL. Those 4 weeks will fly by. Low carb is good preparation and practise drinking water

Irene xx
  4. USAgirl

USAgirl Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Good luck gezza
  5. gezza12

gezza12 Member

Lighter life
    Thanks guys, can't wait to get properly started!!!:)
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.