Newbie ... but my 'replies' wont show

Zebs07

Dance the positive spin..
Och sorry - just ignore this post now. My last 'reply' worked and its just the ones from yesterday that haven't. So it will have been me doing sumthing stooopid - I dont know what, but I must have stopped it anyway cos it seems to be working now.
Thankee muchly anyway ...

Hi there
What am I doing wrong? I created a new thread and that worked but whenever I try to reply to someone else's thread - it doesnt show.
I did get a message saying they need to be approved by the moderator but even my first reply sent yesterday still isnt showing.
I just feel that if it takes forever for my reply to show, is it really worth it - seeing as a thread sorta works like a conversation. Ill be lagging way behind with my comments lol.
It must be something i'm doing wrong - can anyone help - pretty pretty pur-lease.

PS: the 'moderator' probably hates me now, cos I even tried sending one my replies twice - but to no avail. So if someone is sitting out there sieving through them to check Im not being non-pc'ness, they'll be well frustrated .... oooops x

Last edited:
If your post is waiting for moderator approval and is then approved, it should sit in the exact spot you intended it to show so will still add to the conversation.

It doesn't make sense though that you're posts are moderated but your threads arent'??? Can't follow that one.

Contact admin on here or a mod and ask?

Alex

LOL! Never mind! We all have teething problems when joining new sites! They all have different 'rules' & stuff so don't feel daft asking how to do things?

Back