Newbie .. but Oldie really!

Jools

Gold Member
Well I haven't been on here for nearly 2 years!
When I was last on here I was doing the Cambridge Diet and lost lots of weight .. then gained it all back.

I'm doing Atkins as its been recommended by my nurse. I am Insulin resistant and have had a problem with my liver producing an enzyme thats only found in alcoholics and I'm tee total!

I've been doing Atkins for 4 weeks now and have lost a total of 11lbs. I feel fantastic. Im not bloated and have lots of energy! Even better is that my last lot of blood test results for my Liver came back normal.

I'm looking forward to getting to know you and learning lots more about Atkins and how everyone is getting on.

Jools xx

welcome back ............ looks like its going well x

got to keep on top of things reading and variety in our low carb foods xxx

Ello lully.
Thats 2 oink oink`s back today, our Jim Jim will be pleased lol

Woofy x

Welcome back, Jools! Atkins is a fantastic diet (way of eating as many Atkinsers prefer to describe it!). It is great for healthy weight loss and near perfect for maintenance. I say, near, because although simple and straighforward it isn't easy. The lure of our old friends/foes, carbs, will always be there. With Atkins, however, we now have a way to limit the damage before things get totally out of hand.

Good luck and enjoy every permitted mouthful!

Welcome back! My DH was insulin resistant. He has a fasting blood sugar of 6.9 & both his parents died of complications from type 2 diabetes. After 6 months of LC it dropped to 3.8. Result!! Good luck :D

wow welcome bak that is fab
hopefully i will get my energy back soon again
keep up good work

Hey Jools :wavey:

I wasn't sure if it was Jools, but I'm pleased it is love :)

Bloddy hell, woofy as well? hi love

Hello my lully.
I started here yesterday (thread wise) Shopping came today and now Im back and all urs tiger toes.

Missed me baby boy? lol

Woofy x

Hi Jools, nice to meet you :D

Morning girls :)

Back