Newbie - Cambridge Weight Plan

Hello! I'm also starting the diet tomorrow. I'm on sole source and looking forward to moving from obese to overweight to normal weight. My consultant won an award for losing over 50kg a few years back and has maintained it for 3 years plus. She's my inspiration! I just hope I lose this weight. I will be happy to have you guys here for support Here goes day 1 in a few hours, I'm scared!!!

Hi Julychic!

How are you getting on with Day 1? I am now on Day 4, it isn't as bad as i was expecting which is good :)

I thought i would be starving on just 3 packets a day, but after the first couple of days you get used to it and they actually fill me up quite a lot now!

My only worry is getting bored of the food in 2/3 weeks time, but i guess i will worry about that then :)

Hi Travellingalice, thanks for checking up on me. I'm not doing too well at all:(

Started the day well with a mushroom soup for breakfast. Then everything went downhill from there. I'm actually depressed right now and I feel so very fat. I ended the day with a whole pack of sugar free biscuits (yeah right who's kidding who) and a Diet Pepsi and feel so bloated and worried that this cycle of going off track on a diet will never end.

I need strength.

:whip::rant::banghead:

Hi Julychic, oh don't worry you just need to start a fresh. Forget about Yesterday.

I find it best to have a shake in the morning as it combats my sweet tooth that i always seem to wake up with! I don't particularly like the soups as i don't find them very filling - maybe best to have a shake then one of the pasta meals which will fill you up a bit more.

Also your probably best just having an actual biscuit and curbing that sugar fix rather than lots of sugar free ones, but i know that's easier said then done!

You can do this! :)

Hi Julychic, oh don't worry you just need to start a fresh. Forget about Yesterday.

I find it best to have a shake in the morning as it combats my sweet tooth that i always seem to wake up with! I don't particularly like the soups as i don't find them very filling - maybe best to have a shake then one of the pasta meals which will fill you up a bit more.

Also your probably best just having an actual biscuit and curbing that sugar fix rather than lots of sugar free ones, but i know that's easier said then done!

Thanks

I've done well so far today. Full of water and not too hungry, no cravings lurking underground either

Hope to mark day 1 officially off my list tonight.

Hope you've been able to keep it up. Do you like the pasta meals? I thought they were a bit too carby? Maybe I'm wrong? Still a bit wary, I want to get into ketosis first before moving out of the powder food spectrum

As for the sweeter shakes, naaaa, I could do the smoothies though but I'm more of a soup and porridge person. I only like flavoring my tea with a teaspoonful of the shakes.

New to the site and just wanted to say hello! Just been for my initial meeting with my Cambridge consultant and she was lovely. It certainly helped that she was proof it worked! Going to get started on Monday and hoping this forum can offer a little extra support X
Hi, I started yesterday too on Cambridge SS. I was on it for a few months last year and hit my target. This time I am determined to hit my target again and maintain it this time. I became complacent, I have vowed I will never be again.
Good Luck in your journey.

Hi, I started yesterday too on Cambridge SS. I was on it for a few months last year and hit my target. This time I am determined to hit my target again and maintain it this time. I became complacent, I have vowed I will never be again.
Good Luck in your journey.
Good for you!:0clapper:

So hello people! How are you all getting along? Hope we're all shaking out the fat week by week? I've had a few slip ups, but it seems this week has come to stay:D day 3 and 100% so far. Yessss!:thankyouthankyou:

Oooopsssss! Wrong forum!!!!!!!:hide:

So hello people! How are you all getting along? Hope we're all shaking out the fat week by week? I've had a few slip ups, but it seems this week has come to stay:D day 3 and 100% so far. Yessss!:thankyouthankyou:
Absolutely Fantastic. You must be so proud of yourself, very well deserved.
Your diary is an inspiration to others. Luckily I do not have as much to lose as you had. It is still hard though as I know you realise
Are you doing maintenance with CC or on your own?

Absolutely Fantastic. You must be so proud of yourself, very well deserved.
Your diary is an inspiration to others. Luckily I do not have as much to lose as you had. It is still hard though as I know you realise
Are you doing maintenance with CC or on your own?
Awww shucks; I'm blushing!!!

Thanks I really appreciate your comment. Maintenance has been awesome. I have adopted a low carb lifestyle which has helped me maintain my weight loss over the years. I am now a Cambridge consultant however I do come around once in a while to minimins to catch up on what's happening these days. I got a lot of support from this forum so I'm sentimentally attached :)

Thanks I really appreciate your comment. Maintenance has been awesome. I have adopted a low carb lifestyle which has helped me maintain my weight loss over the years. I am now a Cambridge consultant however I do come around once in a while to minimins to catch up on what's happening these days. I got a lot of support from this forum so I'm sentimentally attached :)
I feel the same re: forum. Would you mind giving me some tips on what your eating these days. I am worried that when I reach my goal I will not be able to sustain it, like before. I have a busy social life wining and dining. Unlike yourself I do not work. I am planning a chat with my consultant. Any helpful tips would be very much appreciated.
I am hoping you have not disappeared for another wee while.

Hi Travellingalice, how are you getting on? Can't find anymore posts from you. I too am doing CD, forum is so quiet. Hope to catch up with you.

hi guys. been burying my head in shame and carbs the past few days since last post and simply lurking about these days. I have zero willpower. How do you guys do it? I'm almost fed up. Just that being fat is worse so I'm still here yet again to try once more. I'm forlornly eyeing the leek and potato sachets in my bag at the mo as well as the humongous jug of water on my table. I must do this!!! Halp!!!:(

NB: This forum is not helping matters by being. so. darn. silent. boring. inactive. fume. fume.:mad::flamingmade::boxing::banghead::badmood::rant:

...would really love to have this sort of willpower, determination, energy, passion....how did you do it? and how are you still doing it? You must really be awesome!!!!! Do come around more often and lift our spirits... #sigh

:(Where is everybody :(

Back