Newbie - can someone check my food diary for 2moro 1st day!!

Trash

Still fighting
Hi All
Am new to SW went to first meeting tonight so still unsure of method.

Here's 2moro's menu

Breakfast - oats so simple wiv milk

Lunch - 2 boiled eggs with 3 slices of Weight Watchers danish bread and low fat spread.

Tea - pork chop with cookin bbq sauce, sweetcorn and homemade chips

I make this to be
eggs & chops FREE FOODS
HE A = 250mils semi milk
HE B= porridge oats
HE B = 3 slices of Danish Weight watchers

SYNS = Sweetcorn 1.5
SYNS = Homemade chips 1
SYNS = Cook in Sauce 2.5

Is this correct?

Looks good, are you making SW chips with frylite? If so they are freeeee!!! Are you doing green/red or EE?
Dont forget syns for the low fat spread (sorry) and eat plenty of fruit cause it fills ya up inbetween meals.

Good luck tomorrow :hug99:

Hi Vicky

Thanks - I'm doing red today. I couldn't find potatoes on the list and yes doing SW chips with fry lite!

How many syns for teaspoon of low fat spread?

I intend to fill up on fruit and gonna add more free veg too ;o) x

well done Tracey,looking good, I use flora light and thats 0.5 per table spoon xx

Spuds are a healthy extra on a red day. Hope today goes well for you hun xxx

If you are not taking the potatoes as a HeB, then you have to syn them Huni. They are 1 syn per ounce.
Also, are you going to have any fruit, Mullerlite yoghurts?? Dont forget this is free and will fill you up!

Gemma hun you put tablespoon instead of teaspoon... lol I thought to myself 'I'll have some of that' lol x

They are classed as a free food (don't need to use HexA or HexB) so you can just eat them and enjoy! They do fill you up. Can I just say I love the lemon and passionfruit variety is really scruuuuuuuumy! Good Luck Tracey xx

Thanks ever so much for that, I've come to SW from WW'er where nowt is free except veg and some fruit so its a learning curve for me! Gonna go check out tesco online now see if I can come some muller lite's in been ages since I've been able to have a treat and not have to point it!! ;o)
One happy bunny x

Thanks ever so much for that, I've come to SW from WW'er where nowt is free except veg and some fruit so its a learning curve for me! Gonna go check out tesco online now see if I can come some muller lite's in been ages since I've been able to have a treat and not have to point it!! ;o)
One happy bunny x

You're welcome :D I tried WW for awhile too so I know what you mean but I can honestly say I have had more success with SW and I never, ever feel hungry or deprived, it's great as is this forum - I look forward to logging on each day - everyone is very supportive and you can always pick up tips and recipes. Another yummy flavour is the special edition orange and choc sprinkles - I got mine in Tesco xx

Back