newbie :) day 2 - 6 stone to loose

Persevere through days 2, 3 and 4 and you should start to feel a lot better after that. Your body has to adjust to the diet!! You can do it! x

I struggled through day two too! I'm now on day ten and the last few days have been genuinely fun!! :) it gets really easy over time x

Distract yourself
Make a list of why you're doing it
Get busy with other things
Drink loads of water
Come here and rant :)
Split your packs into smaller packs so you have more in a day
Remember that this bit is not forever...

Let us know how it's going

x

ooo didnt think about splitting my shakes!! been hanging on to have my second shake when my partner has his dinner, then i like to have one in the evening!! so think thats what ill do now :) thanks i know its only day 2 but i had to step on the scales and have lost 5lb already is this normal??

xxx

Yes that's normal :) see.. it all gets easier... mix your shakes with ice or put your carton in the freezer for a few hours.. makes it more fun.. also now that I'm on bars I chop them into eight pieces and wrap each in foil so I can treat myself through the day and never feel hungry.. makes it all shimmery and fun :)

Try lots of different Waters... hot water... cold water... bubbly water...

You can do this :)

im just having half my shake now :) and feeling much better!! when i eventually have the bars think ill also do that!! i feel i can do this and just cant wait to start seeing the results!! glad i found this site nice knowing everyone is goin through the same thing :)

Hi Ellie, I'm on day 10 now and it does get easier. Everyone told me that last week and I didn't believe them but it really does! Enough has some brilliant ideas, I do think keeping it varied if you can will make it much easier. I'm like you I like to have something in the evenings as that's my danger time lol. Good luck hun and keep us updated xxx

thanks :) it looks like we roughly want to lose the same amount of weight!! seems like so much :( iv just had my chicken soup and found it really tasty, maybe cause i felt sooo hungry lol but i actually feel ok now :) and still have my other half of shake to have later!! yippee!! xx

thanks :) it looks like we roughly want to lose the same amount of weight!! seems like so much :( iv just had my chicken soup and found it really tasty, maybe cause i felt sooo hungry lol but i actually feel ok now :) and still have my other half of shake to have later!! yippee!! xx

I was 17 stone when I first did Cambridge in April 2009 and I've not gone back up to that since.. I KNOW you guys can do this :) I know it's do-able..

..ok, so I'm still on route to my final goal and I've done this in stages.. I'm happy with that :)

you can do this

-look to the very long view of having a good relationship with yourself and a healthy relationship with eating
-don't get too hung up on what the scales say.. if they're roughly headed in the right direction then don't worry about it going up and down on a daily or even weekly basis.. if you stick to the plan you can't go wrong :)

Back