Newbie - Day 3

I started 6 weeks ago at 19.5 stone and now I'm 17.5 I was on 4 shakes and pint of milk cos of my Bmi but now I have dropped down to SS I have not cheated once and last time I ate was 43 days ago and I feel brilliant

Thats amazing!! Wow! Id love to lose that much in 6weeks! Keep it up! Hope i can stay without cheating till the end! Will be impossible as its bfs birthday in june and iv made pre arrangementa for meals out! So lets see if il be allowed to eat by then or would i have to watch him eat instead! Haha

Hiya all I'm on day 15 and have resorted to only milkshakes hated porridge and not keen on soups, I have lost 1 st so far and am very happy although having lots of lady issues I have the implant and have never had a problem before up until I started the diet so thinking its just because of my body changing but 12 days of bleeding not good plus my CDC said i will be heavier and more bloated so maybe fingers crossed a big loss next week if it decides to stop !! It's lovely to hear other peoes stories and i hope your all doing well x x

danii27 said:
I'm on day 7. Strawberry shake tastes very powdery to me- decided not o get anymore of those. Love choc and choc mint. Taste lovely n the blender with ice cubes. Made crisps out of my soup pack yesterday- were lovely!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hiya, the crisps are a nifty cheat but blast all vitamins / nutrients out of the product so you're maybe missing out :-/ x

amandaw2409 said:
Hiya all I'm on day 15 and have resorted to only milkshakes hated porridge and not keen on soups, I have lost 1 st so far and am very happy although having lots of lady issues I have the implant and have never had a problem before up until I started the diet so thinking its just because of my body changing but 12 days of bleeding not good plus my CDC said i will be heavier and more bloated so maybe fingers crossed a big loss next week if it decides to stop !! It's lovely to hear other peoes stories and i hope your all doing well x x

I'm on day 4 and the same for me, I'm on the pill which stopped auntie flow until tues. Which I wasn't prepared for lol.

CD Step One - First Day!

Hi Everyone, I am on my first day of the first stage of the Cambridge Diet and I am feeling really hungry.
I am sticking to it but I hope the huinger will subside a little after a few days x

Hiya and welcome the first 5 days for me were awful but so glad I got threw them I lost 13lbs in 2 weeks 3 weighin coming up Thursday am hoping for a big loss as finaly after almost 3 weeks its no longer TOTM !!! And have upped my water this week so fingers crossed and good luck stick with it can beliwve the amount of people who have commented on my weight loss so far and I've only lost 1 of the 4 stone I want to x x

Hiya and welcome the first 5 days for me were awful but so glad I got threw them I lost 13lbs in 2 weeks 3 weighin coming up Thursday am hoping for a big loss as finaly after almost 3 weeks its no longer TOTM !!! And have upped my water this week so fingers crossed and good luck stick with it can beliwve the amount of people who have commented on my weight loss so far and I've only lost 1 of the 4 stone I want to x x

Wow thats amazing! I had my first weigh in today an managed to lose 6lbs!! Which means i only have a stone left to lose to have a bmi of 24! But i think id like to lose a little more though! Never thought id lose this much in one week! I really cant tell from my body though, but consultant did say it may take a week or so for my body to shrink! I only did moderate dancing last week but i think this week i may start a little toning exercises with my mini dumbells!! Wonder when i get to move up the steps! goodluck people!!

Rosepetal said:
Well I have a starting weight off 16 stone:cry:I have to do the 810kcal one, which is 3 shakes + a small controlled protein meal! I think it will end up that i'm on ssp as I don't think I will be able to stick to it if I am allowed a meal (I'm sure I will end up eating the wrong things) but due to my BMI it was the only one I could do without consulting my GP. I will see how it goes but I really do think I will be only having the CD shakes as I have siked myself up to do that!!
:)
Not lookong forward to the bad breath:( anyone know when it will hit? Also how do you know when your in ketosis?
Oh well begins tomorrow! Bring it on:eek:

I feel exactly the same, I've been put on step 2 as well, and I'm really worried about eating too much! I'm on day 2 x

Hi Everyone, I am on my first day of the first stage of the Cambridge Diet and I am feeling really hungry.
I am sticking to it but I hope the huinger will subside a little after a few days x

Hey vicki!! How u finding it so far?! U just on the shakes or have u tried any other products too?! I am now on my 10th day and actually getting bored of the shakes now!! Good luck with ur journey!

Well done on ur loss so far!! How did ur WI go today then?!

Weigin went ok lost another 4 1/2 lbs and another inch off my waist so that's 3 in total struggling today though need some. Power but everyone is going away and celebrating the weekend maybe I shud
think of it as a blessing that I'm working with no temptations x how r u doing ??? X x

Ahh thats good!! Atleast ur dropping inches too, i cant even tell the difference yet! Its quite tough, for some reason i had an urge to bake cookies today, dont know, maybe coz i wanted a change from making shakes all day! So i was quite strong and didnt even try one bite! Tomorrow will be hard as im going to a dinner and dance so everyone will be stuffing their faces while il be sticking to just water! Its a real test of my will power!! Trust me all that keeps me going is the fact that i really want to lose weight now and feel confident and dont want to fail again like i have on the past!! Dont worry just be strong for now and the end results shall be worth it! :)

Weigh in today! Managed to lose 5lbs making it a total of 11lbs in two weeks! Yayy! Current weight is 8st 13lba! Still got abit to lose!

Loved the oriental chilli soup! Has small pieces of soya which made it so yummy! Felt good chewing on something!

After having a break from the diet for about 11 days, i went back onto it on tues 3rd july, when i had my weigh in! I managed to put on 4lbs making my current weight at 8st12lbs! *I also put on 1cm on my bum, hips and waist, but my consultant said that was just water retention and id lose it straight away! Fingers crossed!
Not bad considering all i ate during this break was junk as i was always out for my bf's burthday!!
The first day back on the diet was torture, i had such a bad headache, that i spent most my time in bed that day! Now im just used to it!
I will now be on this diet for the next 8weeks till 1st sept when i fly out to morocco! Consultant said i should be able to move up to step2 within the next two weeks if my bmi drops below 25!*
I have set myself a realistic target that i can achieve if i stick to the diet 100% before my holiday!
Target Weight for 1st Aug: 7st 12lbs
Target Weight for 1st Sept: 7st

I think this can be easily achieved, as with the CD your meant to lose 1st roughly every 4 weeks! *Also in my first month i managed to lose 1st 2lbs! So hopefully i can reach my target weight!! :D*

7st!! That's tiny! I wish that was even achievable for me, especially at just 5ft2, but sadly I don't think it is lol. Well done so far chick ?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I know, its going to be hard, but i want to make sure im happy with my body now! I used to be 7st3lbs a few years ago, but put on so much weight coz of the contraception implant!
Thank u, hows ur diet going?

Hi everyone, I'm now on day 4 and I did get on the scales and my scales say I have lost 5lbs already which is great. I've tried all the shakes including the soups, didn't like the tomato one much and the choc/orange wasn't so keen on but the choc/mint and the choc is lovely although I know its horses for courses and we're all different.

My WI next Wednesday so I will be really happy to go and get weighed for once, hope you all do well in your weight loss journey x

Hi fransan, how was youe weigh in?! 5lbs on 4 days is great but then again all scales are different! Iv so fed up of the shakes and soups, bu i dont mind the chilli soup! I havnt tried the tomato one tjough, my consultant already warned me about that one!

Iv got my weigh in tomorrow, so nervous!
I have to lose 21 lbs in 6weeks! Good luck on your journey!!

Back