Newbie desperate to lose weight!!

spursgem

Hi all

I've only just found this site, it looks like a great place to come for motivation and moral support....what i'm in desperate need for right now!!

I have a big year this year, i'm turning 30, have a big wedding to go to, a big family holiday and my 10yr wedding anniversary. I'm the biggest i have every been and that needs to change!!

I'm fed up that i have let myself get like this!

No more excuses it's time to change!

Hi Spursgem, and welcome to the forum, what diet are you thinking of doing mate?

Hi Spursgem, and welcome to the forum, what diet are you thinking of doing mate?

I'm doing calorie counting through my fitness pal at the moment.

I done SW a couple of years back lost 2 stone then gained it all back, I went back to SW recently but only lost 2lbs in 5 weeks so stopped going...my mind wasn't in it

I done SW a couple of years back lost 2 stone then gained it all back, I went back to SW recently but only lost 2lbs in 5 weeks so stopped going...my mind wasn't in it

Your spot on there Spursgem, your mind has to be right in on what you need to be doing, whether its SW or anthing else, some people just thnk they can go on any diet and lose, and not think about it!! How wrong they are I'm sure you do fne this time ;)

Back