Newbie diary who is more determined to loose weight than anyone.

Just saw it changed it! It was
I N S T A G R A M hopefully that won't get x'D put!

lol so I've installed it & tried to find you but I got bravepandor is that you? I have inboxed you mine username

I am glad I could help a little

I hope you friend can help you out as well x

If you buy the SW magazine that always has a meal planner in there and if you look on the sw website there is loads of stuff on there for non members including an ee 7 day meal planner which might help

I am glad I could help a little

I hope you friend can help you out as well x

If you buy the SW magazine that always has a meal planner in there and if you look on the sw website there is loads of stuff on there for non members including an ee 7 day meal planner which might help

Ok that's great thanks Jaffa and I really hope I haven't wasted everyone's time on here. If so I'm sorry

Of course you haven't wasted anybody's time that is what we are all here for.

I do think it is a complicated plan until you really get into it which is what put me off for years

Will see if I can find some more links for you later

Have a flick through the magazine first as you might not like it or it might not have any recipes you like this month

Just saw it changed it! It was
I N S T A G R A M hopefully that won't get x'D put!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Sorry to be but it. But is ins*****m any good regarding sW?

You do get loads of ideas from it. Plus if you do the posting of everything you eat I find you eat less .

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using MiniMins.com mobile app

It's hard to get the hang of especially without the books but your doing fantastic! theres lots of videos on youtube that explain the different plans and lots of recipies too!

Ok thats great I didn't think of looking on youtube thanks GlitterMonkey

Of course you haven't wasted anybody's time that is what we are all here for.

I do think it is a complicated plan until you really get into it which is what put me off for years

Will see if I can find some more links for you later

Have a flick through the magazine first as you might not like it or it might not have any recipes you like this month

Thanks Jaffa that would be great. I will try to look around aswell. I went to register online on SlimmerWorld but it was saying you have to pay and it was £60 for 3 months. I can't just pay for one month :cry:. So that goes that idea. Anyway I just hope my friend finds hers.

Well do day I haven't eaten much because just haven't felt that hungry.

I had strawberries again for breakfast.

As for Lunch I had just lettuce and cucumber and after that 2 flat peaches, grapes, cherries and a savers yogurt which was 3.5 syn

Tonight I've had a jacket potato and bake beans which was nice.

I have now created 7 different meals that I plan to have from Saturday and I'm going to have ago at the EE plan. Hopefully I have them right and they are all free apart from a few syns:

Day 1 - Jacket potato, tuna and 1 table spoon of Mayo (5 syns)
Day 2 - Pork, mash and garden peas
Day 3 - Pasta, chicken, bacon & tinned tomato (made into a puree with vinegar)
Day 4 - Jacket potato, prawns, crabsticks & the sauce that I was recommended by Melonball which was really nice.
Day 5 - Chicken, mash and garden peas
Day 6 - Jacket potato and bake beans
Day 7 - SW chips, eggs and bake beans.

As for lunch I will be having salad everyday which is just lettuce and cucumber for me lol with a little bit of low fat cheese or ham. I will alternate every day. As for breakfast well I plan to have

Day 1 - Strawberries
Day 2 - Blackberries & Raspberries
Day 3 - Peaches
Day 4 - Pineapples
Day 5 - Apple & pears
Day 6 - Plums
Day 7 - Kiwi fruit.

Everyday I also plan to have grapes and cherries as snacks.

Everyday I also plan to have a low fat yogurt from Morrisons which is 3.5 syns and then on the night time I will have a muller light yogurt either cherry, strawberry or raspberry & cranberry. If I fancy a treat I will have one of the muller light cheesecake yogurts.

Also I plan to have 2 Rich Tea biscuits (which I believe is 2 syn each) everyday when I come back home from work.

Well please see what you think and tell me if I have gone wrong anywhere.

Hi Chug...I've never done (EE) extra easy plan but sure you'll get some comments on your plan.

Do you know about using Frylight to cook SW chips etc? I just use a baking tray, squirt the tray, lay out the chips and spray them and bake in a hot oven until cooked. You can do roast potatoes the same way. Any use to fry eggs.
If you look around you may be able to find a mayo that's 'light' or even 'lighter than light' - less syns. But I'd use the bottle up first that you have.

Hope you can get some books to help you soon. Keep going you're doing really well.

Hi Janet

i hope so re the EE plan from what I've read it is more for me I just hope Jaffa or someone can tell me if in the right track or not lol.

yeah I'm keeping fingers crossed about books I've tried looking on eBay and can't find anything but I maybe looking for the wrong thing anyway lol.

yes I know about Frylight I use that anyway thank you. Thank you also for the tips on how to do the SW Chips I'm honestly looking forward to them because I've not had any chips for ages lol. Yeah I don't much of the mayo so going to use it up and find a very very low mayo.

Hiya

I haven't had a chance to look properly tonight I'm sorry but I promise I will look tomorrow for you

Ok that's not a problem thank you Jaffa cos like I say I don't want to be doing it wrong lol. If I could create a certificate for you I would because you've been a great help just like all the others on here.

Hi Chug

You seem to be doing well :)

I do mine chips in the actifry with frylight, quick n easy. EE is best i think (well working for me at the mo) Although i think i might try other ones if i feel my weightloss is slowing or something.

How are you finding it?

This is a link for the free non veggie 7 day plan from SW for non members

Lose weight in a week with Slimming World

free recipes

Slimming World recipes - Healthy Eating - Slimming World

Hellmans light then light mayonnaise is only 0.5 syns per tbs and Aldi do a version that is the same as it is 10 syns per serving and 1 syn is 20 calories

I count 1 syn as I do a heaped tbs !!!

Is there any veg you like at all as your plan is missing superfree with the evening meals even such things as mushrooms onions pepper carrots etc ?

Hi Chug

Id also suggest having a look around on peoples diaries, and the 'whats for breakfast / lunch / dinner' threads are also really good for meal inspiration too so that you can keep thinks mixed up and interesting.

Good luck
X

Hi Chug

You seem to be doing well :)

I do mine chips in the actifry with frylight, quick n easy. EE is best i think (well working for me at the mo) Although i think i might try other ones if i feel my weightloss is slowing or something.

How are you finding it?

Well so far from what I've read the EE sounds the best to me.

Well if I'm doing it right then I feel like I'm doing well. Also I have been having a sneaky peak a few times at the scales and the weight is going down. So I can't wait for weigh in tomorrow.

This is a link for the free non veggie 7 day plan from SW for non members

Lose weight in a week with Slimming World

free recipes

Slimming World recipes - Healthy Eating - Slimming World

Hellmans light then light mayonnaise is only 0.5 syns per tbs and Aldi do a version that is the same as it is 10 syns per serving and 1 syn is 20 calories

I count 1 syn as I do a heaped tbs !!!

Is there any veg you like at all as your plan is missing superfree with the evening meals even such things as mushrooms onions pepper carrots etc ?

Well to be honest I can only eat veg if it has gravy or any other sauce on. I suppose I can use my syns on the gravy because I don't use many syns at the moment. I do eat salad which I plan to have for lunch everyday.

Hi Chug

Id also suggest having a look around on peoples diaries, and the 'whats for breakfast / lunch / dinner' threads are also really good for meal inspiration too so that you can keep thinks mixed up and interesting.

Good luck
X

Hi Mrscush and welcome.

Thanks for tips I will have a look at the 'whats for breakfast / lunch / dinner' threads.

I think as its going to be raining on Sunday I'm going to spend the day really studying the EE plans and find out what other people eat.

Hi all well its weigh in tomorrow for me. I'm feeling positive so I really hope the scales don't let me down. Also I'm hoping the weather will stay dry and that I can do a lot of walking as planned.

Back