Newbie diary who is more determined to loose weight than anyone.

Oh Chug hope your weigh in goes very well...!!

I'm in the south east where the 'weather' is supposed to hit on Sunday!! Hope Bertha doesn't hang around for anyone!

Thanks Janet. I'm in Cardiff and the rain is suppose to hit us Saturday going into Sunday so I hope if it rains on Saturday I hope it be in the night. I also hope Bertha doesn't hang around for anyone as well.

Morning all well I've only gone & done it. I weighed myself and I'm 11 stone 9 and in kg I'm 74.2 so I've lost in total 4lb I'm so shocked and so happy that's the most I've lost for a long time & especially on a diet.

i just wanted to say a big thank you to all the supporters on here without you all I couldn't have done this.

Looking forward to hearing how you get on, on the scales!

EE is the best plan to start on, once you find your feet you might want to give original or green a go for a variety.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using MiniMins.com mobile app

:wow:4lbs down Chug...how great is that!!! :party0011:

As SW says...this is a lifestyle change!!! :D

thanks Janet as made me so determined to carry on I'm so happy

Looking forward to hearing how you get on, on the scales!

EE is the best plan to start on, once you find your feet you might want to give original or green a go for a variety.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Melonball I lost 4lb I'm so happy see above. Yes I think it's EE for me. I'm planning on ordering books tonight

Brilliant news Chug

Well I'm still feeling on top of the world with my loss.

As for food today well I had Strawberries for breakfast.

As for lunch I had salad with a slice of ham.

Dinner I had SW chips which was very tasty, scrambled eggs and bake beans and I have to admit I'm so fully up.

Well the rain kept off and I did loads of walking today. I would say 5 miles easily and so my legs are a bit aching now lol. Not only did I loose alb but Ive also had some more good news my friends managed to find her Slimming World book which I will have on Monday so if I lost weight without it how much am I going to loose with it lol. Well I will be happy if its between 1-2lb a week because thats a healthy way of loosing it I don't want to loose it to fast.

Anyway to celebrate today achievements I'm going to have a Muller Light Strawberry Cheesecake to celebrate.

Morning all well I've only gone & done it. I weighed myself and I'm 11 stone 9 and in kg I'm 74.2 so I've lost in total 4lb I'm so shocked and so happy that's the most I've lost for a long time & especially on a diet.

i just wanted to say a big thank you to all the supporters on here without you all I couldn't have done this.
Well done Chug!!

your doing great, & with the books there'll be no stopping you.

B

Woohoo well done chug! :)

Hi all

Well today I had the following:

Breakfast - Cherries and Grapes

Dinner - Pork, Mash, Peas and I added some Carrots. I also had some Tescos Beef Gravey I only added water from kettle so I think just 1 syn because I only had 4 tbls of it to go over my carrots because I eat them without gravy lol.

Lunch - I'm going to have a salad just lettuce, cucumber and a bit of cheese I think (I just need to work out the syn)

Well today I've not done much really because of the weather it keeps raining on off. I managed to go for a little walk but I was so shattered and aching after my long walk yesterday I fell a sleep on the sofa about 9:30 lol.

Anyway so excited to be getting the book tomorrow I'm just keeping my fingers crossed its the right one and it has about the extra easy plan because I can't remember when she did Slimming World. Anyway I also manage to find July Slimming World magazine so I'm really pleased with that as well and found loads of nice recipes with such low syns its amazing. Also there is so many inspired loss stories it makes me even more determined. My aim is go out running again but I don't want to do until I've lost at least 1 and half to 2 stones because even at the moment just walking up little hills I get out of breath. I'm thinking I might go on the exercise bike everyday just for 15 minutes or I may leave until next week and just see how I get on with my weight loss. Because I don't want to build up an apatite and feel I can eat more just because I'm doing exercise. I really want to get use to eating sensible and smaller amounts. Actually I've just talked myself into not doing the exercise lol.

Hi all

Well today I had the following:

Breakfast - Cherries and Grapes

Dinner - Pork, Mash, Peas and I added some Carrots. I also had some Tescos Beef Gravey I only added water from kettle so I think just 1 syn because I only had 4 tbls of it to go over my carrots because I eat them without gravy lol.

Lunch - I'm going to have a salad just lettuce, cucumber and a bit of cheese I think (I just need to work out the syn)

Well today I've not done much really because of the weather it keeps raining on off. I managed to go for a little walk but I was so shattered and aching after my long walk yesterday I fell a sleep on the sofa about 9:30 lol.

Anyway so excited to be getting the book tomorrow I'm just keeping my fingers crossed its the right one and it has about the extra easy plan because I can't remember when she did Slimming World. Anyway I also manage to find July Slimming World magazine so I'm really pleased with that as well and found loads of nice recipes with such low syns its amazing. Also there is so many inspired loss stories it makes me even more determined. My aim is go out running again but I don't want to do until I've lost at least 1 and half to 2 stones because even at the moment just walking up little hills I get out of breath. I'm thinking I might go on the exercise bike everyday just for 15 minutes or I may leave until next week and just see how I get on with my weight loss. Because I don't want to build up an apatite and feel I can eat more just because I'm doing exercise. I really want to get use to eating sensible and smaller amounts. Actually I've just talked myself into not doing the exercise lol.

Did you have any other HeA or B beside your cheese? Maybe you didn't need to syn that?

Just wondering Chug...how tall are you?
Glad you book will be with you soon and don't forget you can look on the SW website and see a 7 day eating plan too. Not sure how often that changes but will give you more ideas.

I know members who have lost weight with and without exercising. It's certainly good to stay fit and healthy at any age.

Back