Newbie Diary!!

I find it easier to be around food also, its weird like a control thing. When im having a bad day I cant help but look at people eating and think 'go on fatty fatty get it all in there" - haha only on bad days and in my head! I dont want u thinking I linger round cafes and restaurants abusing people! i remember someone saying the choc orange tastes like jaffa caker...err I dont think so, if jaffa cakes tasted like that I wouldnt be the beast I am, fact! x

Strange isn't it, you'd think being on a diet like this, you would want to be as far away from food ad possible! Odd bods!
Oh Noooooooo, your not a food pervert are you??? Hahaha ;-)
I find myself looking at my family eating there dinners and think - eugh you animals sort your life out!!
I had a chocolate and orange bar, and said too my Mum it was like a big Jaffa cake! I love it! And the peanut one! Although I think if I was eating real food, I wouldn't go anywhere near them bars! Hahaha xxx

Lol I so do that! dirty animals! Im finding things like the noises the knife and fork makes on the plate really irritating, like teeth grinding irritating!
x

SOunds like you are doing great! I have the same problems with getting to toilets during the day as im in peoples houses too! It is a pain cos then you are up half the night!!

Like yourself my first weight in was on day 9 & i lost 7lbs. You probably will do alot more than me though!

Mishi said:
Lol I so do that! dirty animals! Im finding things like the noises the knife and fork makes on the plate really irritating, like teeth grinding irritating!
x

Hahaha!! I hate those noises, and people chewing their food, those noises give me rage!! Hahaha!! Xxx

100% agreed! :) xxx

Hmmm 20:37 - feeling a bit empty, do I have that third shake of the day or give it a swerve??? Feeling a bit shattered now but need to stay awake biggest looses on next. Bugger it im going mental and making a hot shake chocolate - first time, I hope its nice!!
x

It was officially rank!!! I just cannot bear the food on this diet lol but its the only diet that works for me. Im gonna stick to my choc mint shakes, next time I get all crazy and suggest mixing things up someone kick me in the face please!!!

Hahaha food sniffing, I have been know to chew food and spit it out in the past - gross but so nice lol x

Hahahaha u didn't like it then I take it
I will officially remember we can kick ya ass if ya silly again by mixing it up! So do u only have choc mint??? How do ya manage that x

Have been known to sniff kids empty packs of crisps and today sniffed my mates cheese sandwich container from boots hahahaha x

Yeah just choc mint shakes, boring eh! I havent gone out of my way to sniff other peoples food packaging but what the hell maybe thats the way forward!!! So thats the second day in the bag woo hoo! Really cant wait till I can get a month under my belt.

x

It is hard but we know the results outweigh the boredom of not eating lol have a good day tomorrow keep me updated whoop day 2 for u out of way!! X

Monrningggggg! Well day 3 for me today! Again I struggled to get to sleep :( but not feeling too bad for it this morning! Stepped on the scales and they have gone down again which is exciting :) Cant help they would move that little bit more if I had some toilet action going on! Anyone else having this problem? Im drinking plently of green tea/water but nothing is budging lol.

Off to work I go, have a gooden

x

Morning chick!!!! My friend has sane problem I am opposite I have to take stuff to stop going sometimes lol

Well glad ya feeling gud bout day three cone on u know ya can do this!!!! So what's the scales saying I get weighed today don't I and I can't look tooooo scared what if it's only 3 lbs or something I can do that on WW aaaaarrrrrhhhh I hate WI day........but love it toooooooo :)
Speak laterz
Sharon xxx

You're not by yourself hun, I've heard it can go either way on the CD, but I'm lucky if I get toilet action twice a week. My cdc suggested mixing something called fibersure into my shakes, but not done that yet.

Have a good day, less than a week until WI, and I'm sure you'll do great. x

Howdy, Im having a good day thanks. Finished work early which was a good thing as I left my shaker etc in the car and couldnt be arsed to head to the car park! So only just had second shake of the day! To be honest I dont struggle with not eating I can go days without being hungry so it just shows the fact im fat is because I eat un-neccessarily when bored not because I need to! Anyways enough of my boring chat, bought some senakot today so gonna give that a bash. Im not actually sure whether I need to go or whether I am just worrying incase I dont go...hmmm!

As for the scales they are inbetween 14 and 14.1 lol need to get some digital ones really. Really would like to see them swinging into the 13s in the morning :)

x

Back