Newbie Diary!!

Hahahahahaha!! I love that Mishi!!
We are the SSG's SUPER SKINNY GIRLS!! All aboard the skinny train for another week!?! Xxx

Kels_85 said:
Hahahahahaha!! I love that Mishi!!
We are the SSG's SUPER SKINNY GIRLS!! All aboard the skinny train for another week!?! Xxx

Yup I will go with I onboard and I ain't getting off!!! Whoooohoooo SSG rock!!!! Xxxx

Hell yes we do Sharon!!

We are so cool it hurts! Hahaha xxx

Hahahahahaha!! That's the kind of quote I'm talking about xxx

Not really keeping track of logging my actual activity on the diet and keep getting led into tomfoolery by these sneaky scamps that stalk my diary (jokes) :) Anyways Sunday is now out of the way phewwww!! I think this is my hardest day of the week so thinking I need to accommodate this when I come off the plan, be good all week then Sunday I can let myself go a bit. Nothing too mental mind you!! Day 8 done and dusted bring on day 9 x

Mishi said:
Not really keeping track of logging my actual activity on the diet and keep getting led into tomfoolery by these sneaky scamps that stalk my diary (jokes) :) Anyways Sunday is now out of the way phewwww!! I think this is my hardest day of the week so thinking I need to accommodate this when I come off the plan, be good all week then Sunday I can let myself go a bit. Nothing too mental mind you!! Day 8 done and dusted bring on day 9 x

Who you calling scamp!!!! :eek: hehehehe
Now serious business well done you day 8 gone and done can u believe it, it has gone quickly Mishi hasn't it!!!! I think ya Sunday off plan when u get to target but on rest of week will work I know lots that do that!!! Roll on next week chickadee xxxx

Day 9 done!!! Didnt think I would be saying that!!! Anyways today has been ok, been at an all day interview/assessment so they laid on a full buffet and everything and im talking pizza, chicken, sandwiches, crisps...you catch my drift!! Anyways, I completely resisted it and stuck to my diet it wasnt as hard as I thought it was gonna be to be fair and it was helped by my issues with queing for food!! lol! I dont know why I just cant stand it and find it really degrading to que up for a meal, not sure where this comes from or if anyone else shares it but either way it gets me through events like this! Hope everyones having a good day x

Mishi said:
Day 9 done!!! Didnt think I would be saying that!!! Anyways today has been ok, been at an all day interview/assessment so they laid on a full buffet and everything and im talking pizza, chicken, sandwiches, crisps...you catch my drift!! Anyways, I completely resisted it and stuck to my diet it wasnt as hard as I thought it was gonna be to be fair and it was helped by my issues with queing for food!! lol! I dont know why I just cant stand it and find it really degrading to que up for a meal, not sure where this comes from or if anyone else shares it but either way it gets me through events like this! Hope everyones having a good day x

That is a British thing we don't like queuing hahahahaha well done u thank god for queues but ya did it proud of ya gorgeous
Going bed now just thought I wud pop by and say big helllooooooooo!!!!
Nite nite chick xxxxxxxx

Indeed, well I made it to double figures on the diet, day 10 woop!!! 3 days till WI and im hoping for 4lbs (although secretly wanting more :)

Have a good day
x

Mishi said:
Indeed, well I made it to double figures on the diet, day 10 woop!!! 3 days till WI and im hoping for 4lbs (although secretly wanting more :)

Have a good day
x

Whooooohooooo come on girl we can do it!!!!! Xxxx

Well done on your 9lbs. I'm chuft to bits for you. xx

Back