Newbie doing TFR ... Hello

alifisher

Hey guys ,

My names Ali and I'm on day 5 of TFR , I'm finding it better than I thought and tbh I've felt better than I have done in a while , I'm not tired or sluggish and not felt hungry at all. My only problem is the awful taste in my mouth ... It's Mingin :( , Can anyone tell me how long I can expect it to last??

Xxx

Hi Ali hun well done on day 5.... Mingin taste lasts forever im afraid.....only downside to LT....you lose weight but cant talk to anybody lol!!

My mouth permanently feels furry and I find my hand coming in front of my mouth if I have to talk paha....Breathstrips from the chemist and mouth sprays are the way forward.....oh and lots and lots of water ! Soz I cant be of any more help....the things we do for Lipo eh?!

Have a great week!

S x

Well that's grim :( not sure how long I'm gonna be able to cope with it , maybe my 1st weigh in Tom will spur me on , I'm also kinda hangry at the moment , everything smells soooo good :upyours:

Hi,
No exactly how you feel, I was given a spray from pharmacy, but I'm going to try the mouth wash. Yeh I'm always around food so constantly cooking, no how that feels.

Asiana

Back