Newbie doing Weight Watchers ProPoints :)

Carriegirl21

Silver Member
:wave_cry: Hi,
I'm new on here but have read this forum before & it's amazing!
I used to post on another site but Minimins seems to have more active users so I'm coming on here instead ;)
I've tried countless diets but now I'm firmly on Weight Watchers Pro-points.

Looking forward to reading & posting on here more often :)

CGx

Hello! I too am new and on the pro points! Have done it for 3 weeks and am getting fed up of fruit already! How're you finding it? My god send is bernard Matthews turkey! Has saved a few evenings so far! (sigh!)

Simon

Hey :thankyou:
Thanks for saying hi!
I'm Finding it a bit hard at times... I can't eat fruit & I'm a vegetarian so no Turkey for me ;)
But I have Carrot sticks & Quavers for 2PP which save me in the evenings when I want munchies!
Have you had good loses so far?
I'm thinking of starting a diary on here - I had one on another site & found it really useful :)

Hope you have a good weekend

CG

Hi Carriegirl, Welcome to the forum.

Well done in getting to grips with losing weight. My daughter (Irishlady) is a vegetarian like yourself and when you get to 50 postings you will be able to visit her diary as she is a wiz at the pp. ing.

Do start up your own diary a.s.a.p. as we then know how to keep in touch and give you the support and advice when necessary..

Take care ...:)

Hi Emmaline :thankyou:
Thanks for posting that info - I can't wait to get my posts up so I can look at your Daughters diary - It sounds inspiring!

I'm going to take the plunge & update my stats in my profile & I'm going to start a diary today eeek! ;)

I like your ticker - congratulations your losses are great!
Hope you have a great weekend :)

CGx

Hello :welcome: to another newbie!
It's so nice to have other people in the same boat to talk to :)
I'm only in my second week of Weight Watchers ProPoints so am just starting out.
How long have you been doing yours?
CGx

i started on the 7th of january and lost 18 pounds so far. my doctor has put me on the xenical diet pills on wednesday so that should hopefully help me out a bit more, i was on the weight watchers diet but now that im on xenical i cant eat more then 5g of fat in every 100g , so that means most of the weight watchers are a no no :( so got to stick to real low low fat stuff. do u go to the weight watchers meetings? XX

Carriegirl21 said:
Hey :thankyou:
Thanks for saying hi!
I'm Finding it a bit hard at times... I can't eat fruit & I'm a vegetarian so no Turkey for me ;)
But I have Carrot sticks & Quavers for 2PP which save me in the evenings when I want munchies!
Have you had good loses so far?
I'm thinking of starting a diary on here - I had one on another site & found it really useful :)

Hope you have a good weekend

CG

Ive lost 9lbs so far but long way to go! I'm not sure how to do a diary on this. Very new to forums!

Kayee - No I'm not going to a meeting at the moment - I went to one at the end of last year but can't really spare the money right now. They were really good for support though & I may join one again if I don't lose much on my own :)

I've posted a Diary now on the Weight Watchers Weight loss diary board - It's very long but I've tried to tell my story a little bit there :D
CGx

Heya Hadl86 thanks for saying hi :thankyou:
How are you finding ProPoints so far?
Did you lose in your first week?
I didn't so am still a bit demotivated by that but am sticking at it :)
CGx

Carriegirl21 said:
Heya Hadl86 thanks for saying hi :thankyou:
How are you finding ProPoints so far?
Did you lose in your first week?
I didn't so am still a bit demotivated by that but am sticking at it :)
CGx

It's hard as I was on exante. I didn't lose on my 1st week either :( I keep cheating ;(

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

High and welcome to Minis. The whole community here are so helpful and really keep you motivated.
I'm LOVING PP, its so flexible and I don't even feel like I am on a diet :)
best of luck to you all in your journeys :)

Hi Lou & Hi Limes :D

Hope you are both having good weeks!
I think I've figured out why I haven't been losing - I'd been under pointing quite a few things that I have every days oops!
Glad I've found out now & at least there's a reason for my STS!

CGx

Hi CarrieGirl :)

I have been doing PP since end of Jan and have lost 22.5lb. Believe me when I say if I can do it, anyone can! Good luck and keep us posted x

Back