Newbie Ellie :) Time for change!

Ahh thanks Linz!! It's going well so far, I just hope I can stay focused ha.
Oh that meal was just awful, never again ha. Hope you had a lovely new year! How's the Linz diet going after Christmas? :) xx

Glad it's going well, I'm sure you'll stay focused... You've done great so far :) It's horrible isn't it? No taste at all yuk!
New year was lovely, quiet one though :) How was yours?
My diet is going good, I joined Slimming World and I love it.. WI tomorrow and i'm so nervous! xxxx

LinzLinz said:
Glad it's going well, I'm sure you'll stay focused... You've done great so far :) It's horrible isn't it? No taste at all yuk!
New year was lovely, quiet one though :) How was yours?
My diet is going good, I joined Slimming World and I love it.. WI tomorrow and i'm so nervous! xxxx

Ahh slimming world is great, I can't seem to follow it myself, but my mum lost 13 stone on slimming world & she swears by it. Good luck, I'm sure you'll get the results you want :) xxx

I'm so thrilled!!! I've managed to lose 8lbs this week! From where I do not know, maybe the scales are on the blink ha, but I have tried so so hard this week and I'm delighted with my loss.
I've had a little treat tonight to celebrate, I've been craving chocolate all week so I've enjoyed some maltesers :)
Can't wait for next weeks weigh in now! Never thought I'd say that!! Xx

Morning :)

It's my weigh in later & I'm feeling quite nervous this week!
I've had a few days off work this week which has been lovely, but I feel like I've just had the urge to eat everything in sight these past few days - I haven't though, I've resisted the temptation on a few occasions, but Monday was the worst day, I stayed within my points allowance, but my choices weren't great - bread being one of them & bread ALWAYS weighs heavy on me. I snacked more than I should have too so I'm not feeling very optimistic this week.
Thankfully I've had a distraction from raiding the cupboards since Monday as I've started decorating my bedroom! So I've kept busy & it's taken my mind off wanting the naughty foods.
The test will be when I haven't got anything to keep me busy, so any tips for staying away from the fridge are welcomed!

I'll let you know how I get on :)

I've had such a busy weekend - I've not had chance to update my diary!!!

I stayed the same last week which I'm very pleased with as I was struggling to avoid food in the days running up to my weigh in ha. Plus I'd had a huge loss the week before so a stand still was expected.

This week is going well, I'm not snacking like I did last week, and it's not a challenge either which is very odd but I'm not complaining :) we'll see what the scales say this week! :) xx

Back