Newbie from London

NJE

Hi all!

My name is Nadine and I am 20 years old. I am currently weighing 187lbs and I am 5'7. I really need to lose weight. I met Eva Longoria and seeing me next to her... Oh I felt aweful seeing that picture. I look massive next to her.

brbur7gjq2wz3j8k6.jpg

Anyway... I joined the gym and I try to go at least four times a week, but this week I was really ill and I was sitting at home stuffing my face with biscuits and other unhealthy food. :mad: At the moment I live in London but I will move to Brussels in May where I will concentrate on my studies. I would like to lose at least 60lbs. I don't have a set date when I want to reach my goal weight. I want to do it the healthy way with lots and lots of sport (I do actually love sport once I am motivated)

I was thinking about joining Weight Watchers but I am open to other suggestions as well.

Nadine x

Hi,

I moved to Brussels a bit earlier... I live here with my family and it it so much easier for me as we have someone who cooks for us and I can give her recipes of things I would like to it. We have a gym in the basement and from the 1st of May I will start Personal Training three times a week.

Hi, as I mentioned before I live in BXL now and I am not a 100% sure if there are english speaking WW classes here. My French is not that good. I am not doing WW at the moment but I eat healthy food and do sport nearly every day.

Back