Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Newbie from London

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by NJE, 27 February 2011 Social URL.

1. NJE

NJE New Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi all!

My name is Nadine and I am 20 years old. I am currently weighing 187lbs and I am 5'7. I really need to lose weight. I met Eva Longoria and seeing me next to her... Oh I felt aweful seeing that picture. I look massive next to her.

[​IMG]
    Anyway... I joined the gym and I try to go at least four times a week, but this week I was really ill and I was sitting at home stuffing my face with biscuits and other unhealthy food. :mad: At the moment I live in London but I will move to Brussels in May where I will concentrate on my studies. I would like to lose at least 60lbs. I don't have a set date when I want to reach my goal weight. I want to do it the healthy way with lots and lots of sport (I do actually love sport once I am motivated)

I was thinking about joining Weight Watchers but I am open to other suggestions as well.

Nadine x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sigourney

sigourney Gold Member

Hi and you don't look massive ..... :) x

4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. WW is a good diet. Would you want to go to a class?

Irene xx

5. NJE

NJE New Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi,

I moved to Brussels a bit earlier... I live here with my family and it it so much easier for me as we have someone who cooks for us and I can give her recipes of things I would like to it. We have a gym in the basement and from the 1st of May I will start Personal Training three times a week.

6. Soontobemarried

Soontobemarried New Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hiya! I defo suggest WW it's the easiest diet I have tried and I have done them all! Xx

7. NJE

NJE New Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi, as I mentioned before I live in BXL now and I am not a 100% sure if there are english speaking WW classes here. My French is not that good. I am not doing WW at the moment but I eat healthy food and do sport nearly every day.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.