Newbie from the Midlands UK

Hi,
Just joined today, I found this site by googling weight watchers support groups. Im 41 years old, married for nearly 18 years and have 2 kids (harry 14 and victoria 11) Im on day 5 of week 1, following weight watchers points but doing this on my own as I cant afford to go to class. Want to lose 70 pounds in total now 15 stone and want to be 10 stone. My motivation is we go to a caravan rally at the new year and they have a dinner dance where I want to wear a cocktail type dress without looking ridiculous. I may even create a blog of my journey. Looking forward to chatting with you all

Hi. Welcome. I started w.w last week and had my first weigh in yesterday at meeting and lost 6 lbs, so it does work. Good luck. You will get loads of support on here , it's fab .x

Hi,
Just joined today, I found this site by googling weight watchers support groups. Im 41 years old, married for nearly 18 years and have 2 kids (harry 14 and victoria 11) Im on day 5 of week 1, following weight watchers points but doing this on my own as I cant afford to go to class. Want to lose 70 pounds in total now 15 stone and want to be 10 stone. My motivation is we go to a caravan rally at the new year and they have a dinner dance where I want to wear a cocktail type dress without looking ridiculous. I may even create a blog of my journey. Looking forward to chatting with you all

hey there - hello and WELCOME aboard :D

good luck on your weight loss journey - WW is a great plan - whether you go to class or go it alone - and REMEMBER - you won't be alone with all us lot here !!!

Looking forward to hearing all about your success !!

Debz xx

Back