Newbie - glad to find this site!

Irishgal68

Hi all,

First day on LT and have been reading lots of the threads on here for support on what is a big leap into the unknown for me! Have about 2 stone to lose. I've come this route because I've tried & failed at lots of others. Would really just like to get back to a healthy weight for my height and then get on a good solid healthy eating plan instead of feeling like I'm constantly battling against further gains and nothing fitting me! So here goes, if anyone else is just starting too perhaps we can buddy up for support but it's just lovely to read all the success stories & guidance on here. Wish me luck!!

Good luck!! I've just completed week 1 and lost 8lbs, which I'm very happy about!! I don't think I could of gone on if it hadn't of been for the support on here, so make sure you use it when you need to have a moan. I found day 5 & 6 the hardest and I was about to quit yesterday and have a chicken breast for my tea. So glad I continued because I feel great today. Only advice I would give you is make sure you drink your water, when you feel dizzy or hungry keep drinking and it will pass! Good luck again and look forward to hearing about your first weigh loss xx

Hi, and welcome good luck on your journey x

Hey im new to this forum aswell! scary! haha! this diet is brilliant ive lost 7stone and my tip is drink the water and if u can jump on here as much as u can, it really does help!
Good luck x

Back