Newbie guy starting SS today

mmmm....midnight chocolate buffets! Didn't even know they existed! Am contemplating a chocolate fountain for the evening reception!! LOVE chocolate (probably too much!)

Have you tried fruits of the forest flavour shake? just had it for the first time and i cant decide if I like it or not! x

i found it pretty minging actually!
now doing fizzy water rather than still as less bland, but yeah i tried the flavouring fruits of the forrest and just thought it was hideous! quite like the apple & cinamon porridge too for brekkie (well when i say "like" its more tolerable!)

lol i LOVE the porridge! I meant the fruits of the forest shake - not the water flavouring... is that what you meant? I love the flavourings but we can't have them for 2 weeks :( x

Best of luck x

Heya, just thought I'd pop on to say:

HAPPY 2009!!...

.... and happy day 4!! Lol! This is my 'day-from-hell' so wish me luck!

From tomorrow it'll be easy peasy!
xxx

lol i LOVE the porridge! I meant the fruits of the forest shake - not the water flavouring... is that what you meant? I love the flavourings but we can't have them for 2 weeks :( x

ah yeah sorry i thought you meant the water flavouring which my CDC gave me some just to try for free - i only tried it once and thought it was pretty horrible! nope not tried that shake yet i'll try it next week.

Anyway happy new year hope 09 is a super one for you!

Best of luck with your day 4 too!
This is my day 4 too and i'm feeling pretty cool, lost 10 pounds and in ketosis according to the test this morning lol
woo hoo
Keep up the willpower today!:)

anyone else sleeping absolutely brilliantly on the CD?? i am sound asleep in no time and struggling to get up even after 11 hour sleeps! ok this week but next week back at work could be a prob lol

10lbs!?! Blimey that's amazing!

Good luck with today, if you're in ketosis you'll be fine from now on :) think I'm in it too but haven't got a ketostick to check.

I sleep loads on CD, more than normal. I usually find I have to go to bed early or I'll have a nap when I get in after work for an hour or two!

Anyway, enjoy the bank hol x

Back