Newbie! Hello!

Andie Pandie

Hi there.
Ok, so I'm a newbie to slimming world, although have done it in the past, the most recent attempt about a year ago. I've recently lost about 2 stone following a vlcd, and now feel its time to change the way I think about food. For the next few weeks I'll be going it alone, will join my old class after Christmas (have all my old bits,and have read and refreshed myself). Will be around here loads looking for tips etc, just wanted to say hi really and looking for some support! Hope I can give some in return too!

Hi and I can't wait to eat loads again! Lol It took me 3 months to loose 3 stone, but in typical 'I'll just have a week off' style it turned into 3 months off and eating like a pig the whole time and have regained a stone, but roughly 8 weeks for the 2 stone! I was averaging 3lbs a week, and I know this is possible on SW too. I go to the gym and exercise regularly so am hoping to achieve a good 2lb a week on SW!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hey welcome :) ... Ive also followed a vlcd so know what a tough slog it is and have just come back to jump back on the SW wagon .

Good Luck :) x

Hi and :welcome2:

Congratulations on your weight loss. I'm sure you'll get back into the SW swing of things if you've done it before. New book coming out in the next couple of weeks so that's something to look forward to. :p

You'll find loads of yummy recipes on here...and the support is fab! :D

Thanks for the lovely welcome guys! So far so good, just getting my head round the whole thing again. Filling up on loads of fruit and stuff. There really is no reason to feel hungry with this plan, and I like that! Lol

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hi welcome well done on your loss and good luck :D slimming world is the best :)

Back