Newbie help a couple of questions

sal51

Hi Guys,

Have been an avid SW dieter for many years and found it always works.....getting fed up I managed to lose a stone on WW online doing it alone.
I have hit a wall and cant seem to shift the other stone I wanted to lose so dug my old faithful SW book out and am going to go for it.
I cant seem to remember how many syns Im allowed, can anyone help.
I currently weigh 145lbs want to get down to 130 lbs, height is 5ft 4ins.
I just cant remember, any advice very much appreciated. I look forward to speaking to you all on your weight loss journey too, what a fantastic site this is. :D

Hi Guys,

Have been an avid SW dieter for many years and found it always works.....getting fed up I managed to lose a stone on WW online doing it alone.
I have hit a wall and cant seem to shift the other stone I wanted to lose so dug my old faithful SW book out and am going to go for it.
I cant seem to remember how many syns Im allowed, can anyone help.
I currently weigh 145lbs want to get down to 130 lbs, height is 5ft 4ins.
I just cant remember, any advice very much appreciated. I look forward to speaking to you all on your weight loss journey too, what a fantastic site this is. :D

Hi Sal my consultant at slimming world says to have between 10 and 15 syns a day. Hope this helps

Hi Lorna

Looking at your ticker it seems that if your BMI is 15.1 and you are currently 130lb below your target weight, I don't think you need advice from us. :p Hehe. xx

Back