Newbie- help!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Purrvy, 19 October 2011 Social URL.

1. Purrvy

Purrvy Member

Hello all :)
    Starting this tomorrow and I'm currently making meal plans, I wonder if you lovely forum-dwellers can help me out :D

LUNCH > As far as the small bowl of salad, what is the portion size for that? I mean, can you fill the bowl? And can you put a little of cucumber/radish AND celery in or just one?

EVENING > With option A it says Main course including fruit, but from the orange box next to it (in the booklet) I assume you can replace this with veg. But it doesn't say how much, just "a portion". How much is one portion??

Thank you :)
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Jayellekay

Jayellekay this time - the last time

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    What step are you starting on?
    (it'll help people give you the right advice)
  4. Purrvy

Purrvy Member

Oh my bad! I knew I'd forget something.
    I'm starting out on Step 3 until I get a GP response. :)
  5. NatsNotFat

NatsNotFat Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I'm on step 3. For lunch I've been having a handful of green leaves,(about 40g) a spring onion. About 4 slices of cucumber and 3 radish chopped up. Still less than 50 cal and a nice portion size.

Hope that helps

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
  6. Purrvy

Purrvy Member

Thank you! I will go with that for tomorrow's lunch :)
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.