Newbie here and 71lbs to lose!!

Sounds fairly reasonable and should be achievable...... Good luck and fingers crossed for WI at the end of attack.

Now this is weird, I posted on this thread on my iphone app but the posts have not crossed over here, how can this be? Anyway, I did well today, stuck to it. Since I wish to reach goal by xmas, here is the plan.
My Goals
Do a 10day attack phase
Lose 1st stone by 11 July
Lose 2 stone by 22 August
Lose 3 stone by 03 October
Lose 4 stone by 14 November
Reach target by 25 December

Think its reasonable? I thought with the attack phase I should be able to lose the first stone in 5 weeks. I then gave 6weeks for each stone. I am truly hoping this works and plan on not cheating for it to work (not promising anything!!!!). After tomorrow i will be halfway with the attack phase.

Thanks Trudy, will post the weight loss (or not!!) on saturday morning.
Never mind me guys I have just seen the posts I was looking for, I was not logged in when I tried and posted the repeat!!!
Sorry you have to read it twice!

Better twice than not at all...roll on xmas and tw....good luck x

Getting into it now. Went for an hours walk this morning. Ginger biscuits in oven. Made a batch of meatballs and roasted some chicken breast strips last night. Bought ham and smoked salmon. Ready for the other half of attack.

Disaster!!!! The biscuits are vile! They taste like eating soda from the tin! I actually went to check I left some in the tin! Not sure why, I did add 1tsp. What measures do people use, I use the coloured plastic measuring spoons I bought from asda!

Woohoo!! Success second batch is lovely, reduced soda to 1/4 tsp and upped Splenda to 3tbsp. Lovely them something sweet on attack!

Trial and error, enjoy your ginger nuts and a nice pot of tea x

Can't wait for to hear about your weigh in Becky. Keep us updated- you sound like you're doing great! :-D

You will laugh at me if you see the smile on my face as I watch the muffins in my oven rising and browning! It's a shame I cannot post photos yet you would have loved them. They look like proper cupcakes, hope they taste nice as well! I have 12 which will last me 4 days plus the 2 ginger cookies from this morning. That's my bran portions sorted for the week.
Question: how many days do these keep, in the fridge or in the freezer.

My muffins started to see mould after around a week in an air tight container but don't think I had them in the fridge. I'm one of those skanks who just pick the mouldy bit off and enjoys anyway.
I've notice many of the lovelies on here freeze their duffins and they apparently are just as good from frozen as fresh.

I hope you've taken some pics for when you can post them! :)

Defo Kim, took the pics. Will post as soon as I can. I have tuna quiches in the oven for dinner. Loving this diet and you guys for all the lovely recipes, it makes it so easy. x

Defo Kim, took the pics. Will post as soon as I can. I have tuna quiches in the oven for dinner. Loving this diet and you guys for all the lovely recipes, it makes it so easy. x

Oh the muffins sound delicious! Where would I find the recipe for them? I would love one with a cuppa ....think of me when you start eating lol! Enjoy and have a great week, cheers Saska

Just had my tuna quiches, they were ok but not a huge fan. I guess its because I dont relly like tinned tuna. Will try with smoked salmon next. I still have 6 mini quiches left but not wasting them, as snacks they shall serve!! Good week to you all my fellow dukanians! xx

I've just had mini quiches, ham, mushrooms onion lush xxx

sididd i will try that once i am cruising!! on attack so kind of limited on ingredients. as the good doc said, i am ignoring what i cant have!
x

Back