Newbie here help!!!!!

Hi newbie here. I have took the plunge and started a diet AGAIN. About 8-10 years ago I lost about 4st on ww diet. Fast forward those 8-10 years, married my beautiful wife and one beautiful son later and I am at the heaviest I have ever been of(weighed myself this morning 5/4/14) of 19st 9lbs.....arrrgghhhh. So disgusted with myself. I have started the exante diet today and first day on it and going ok so far. Looking for inspiration along the way. I am 33 and I want to be able to enjoy my life and share great moments with my wife and son and not be tired or "can't be bothered". I want to do this and I am gonna do it. Thanks for taking the time to read my post. Good luck to all the other dieters on here you are all doing great and keep going :clap:

Welcome camsdaddy32,

I have moved your post to the Exante forum as it will get more attention here.

If you would like to start a diary here to keep you on track and for new friends to drop by and say hello, here is the link to the diary forum below...you will find plenty of motivation and inspiration on here.

Exante - Diaries

Good luck on your Exante weight loss journey...men seem to lose faster so you can look forward to quick results.
If you need any help please ask:)

*Waves* Hello, I'm new too :) Lots of luck with your weight loss journey.

Sorry and thanks mini . Hi Kelly and Darcy

Introductions at the main forum over the weekend can be very quiet and I moved you as I didn't want your post to get lost:)

How are you getting on today?

Thanks again mini. Day 2 on exante today and I must say it's not been too bad. Just about to have my last shake but got a bit of a headache but hey ho onwards and upwards. Hope you're ok

Be sure to keep yourself well hydrated and don't over do things in the first few days...hopefully you will be in ketosis soon.

I'm doing good thank you...trying out WW to see how I get on with it...almost finished my first week...weigh in tomorrow evening:fingerscrossed:

Hi all,

I'm starting Exante tomorrow....feeling a little apprehensive to say the least! X

Good luck Barbiegal5 with starting your weight loss journey...it is a good time now to take some before photos and body measurements as the weight does fall off very quickly on a vlcd and photos are a good way of seeing the weight loss as it can take the head some time to catch up because of the speed.

Be sure to let us know how you are getting on tomorrow.

If you need any help be sure to ask:)

Good luck Barbiegal5 with starting your weight loss journey...it is a good time now to take some before photos and body measurements as the weight does fall off very quickly on a vlcd and photos are a good way of seeing the weight loss as it can take the head some time to catch up because of the speed.

Be sure to let us know how you are getting on tomorrow.

If you need any help be sure to ask:)

Thanks mini, I'm having a strawberry shake at the moment which is actually not too bad! X

Mini I did ww a loonnngg time ago and managed to lose 4st on it but again put it all on and more so hope everything goes ok for you . Day 4 for me here Barbie on exante. I really found day 3 a struggle but carried on with it. I don't feel bloated or anything today so fingers crossed for us all.

Hi camsdaddy32
I'm going to start my exantediet when I get bk off my holiday in a couple of weeks. Wishing u lots of luck. I'm desperate to lose a good 3/4 stone. Keep us updated with your success. Vic x

Welcome to all the newbies.

I am due to do my measurements on Friday, am not expecting much but anything less is in the right direction so we shall see.

Good luck everyone xx

how you getting on bud, hope its going so well for you, i am sure you are in Ketosis now

Back