Newbie here! Hiya!

WitchyAnne

I am new here, my name's Anne.

I've been on CD for almost a week.

I am 6 feet tall, started at 16 stone 1 lb and am currently 15 stone 3 lbs, size 16-18 and am just glad to be losing weight after giving up breastfeeding.

I had a set of twins June 25th 2006 and followed them right up with a baby girl October 16th, 2007.

Finally done nursing and am looking forward to being a nice size 14 again!

Howdy all! xx

Welcome to Minis and CD and well done on your losses so far!

Gxx

Hiya Anne, it's fuzzyduck/feckit (from 'elsewhere' ;))

How are you finding it, I've been back on since tuesday too as I've piled 1.5 stone back on since Christmas.

Hiya welcome and good luck xxxxx

:welcome::welcome::welcome:

Hi, welcome, I'm new too and had my first weigh on Sunday and I am so happy that I lost 9 lbs. This place is so encouraging and inspiring, and so bloody addicitive (stops me heading to the biscuit tin!)

Congratulations on your lovely brood of three girls too, you must be so busy!

Good luck with the diet.
Jools
x

hi and welcome xx

Welcome and good luck ~!

Ooh hi all and thanks for the warm welcome!

FD: Heya chick!! It was partially you from last year, who made me research this whole VLCD lark! :) So glad to see ya here!

Not been hanging out 'elsewhere' much of late...just running around doing my stuff for the (eek!) wedding...

hi welcome and good luck - how you have time to do anything else with your 3 young kids not so sure. Hope you do really well.

Hi Anne, and FD I am from elsewhere too!! Haven't been on here for a bit as I am still not home, so have decided to restart when I get back. Just thought I would pop in whilst I had a minute.

Good luck with it, and hope the kidlets are well!!

XX

Fatbird: *Squawks at name because it's funny!* I obviously don't recognise your name from elsewhere, but wishing you luck and all the best!

The kidlets are super :) (Aside from wanting to throttle S this AM as he's pulled his "peep" out of the top of his nappy and peed himself up right as his Granddad was coming up the walk to fetch them for the afternoon!! Oy!! <sigh> I love those kids to bits, but sometimes they do my head right in!

Back