Newbie here, never dieted before

Good luck Chloe!

Yes you could have 2 shakes and a no carb meal, for sure :) it's basically SS+ on those days & won't knock you out of Ketosis, basically the below list is good:

Allowable Food List – Sole Source + (uncooked weights)

170g Chicken or turkey breast (skinless)
180g tuna (in water not oil)
200g Quorn
225g cottage cheese, plain, reduced fat (less than 2% fat)
230g Cod, haddock, or other white fish
185g prawns pre-cooked
250g steamed tofu
2 large eggs

+ 80g of either

asparagus
broccoli
cabbage (even pickled)
cauliflower
celery
celeriac
cucumber
chinese leafy greens (including pak choi & chinese cabbage)
courgette
fennels
green peppers
leeks
lettuce, lambs lettuce, little gem, rocket,Romaine, raddicchio
kale
marrow
mushrooms
red radishes
spring onions
watercress
spinach.

Drumroll please... Lost 5lbs. That's 2st off in 4 weeks and lost 25.5 inches. Eek!

No weighing for another 4 weeks cos I've got 2 eating events and don't want to be depressed with gains!!! Ill keep beasting the gym :)

Hiya Chloe :) have a great day!!!

Well done!! First day today and feel fine. Always do on the first day its the 2 and 3 that is a toughy. Im worried tho as my partner is cooking me steak and lobster friday for valentines and champagne. I cant not. Think I will be ok if I just get bk to it on sat x

Good work FFNB :) you will be falling through cracks in the pavement soon!!

Chloe, Don't worry about the special event, you won't do much damage & make sure you're straight back on it on Saturday morning, it's all too easy to think "ah well may as well have a fry up for breaky" and then you never start back on again. Just be strong in your mind and you'll be fine.

FYI I'm doing exactly the same - but I know I'll feel good on Saturday after going straight back on SS :D

Falling through the cracks of pavement. That made me laugh!

Chloe, u shd be fine. Just get back on it sat.

I've got hen do on Sat. We're starting off with champagne n nibbles, then cocktail class so ill be smiling for Scotland by 5 probably! Not going to drink coke zero that night.

Will have to eat before all the alcohol too, but ill stick to protein.

Fingers crossed no hangover for any of us. Don't want to delay getting back into ketosis!

Aww thank the lord someone is doing the same! Im also out sat evening for a friends birthday so that will be vodka and dcoke only! But then after this weekend have no plans so cant crack on. Was going to start sunday but thought have a head start now. I have until may so have got enough time if I have the odd event.

Day 1 today and im bed already. Been tough! I just want food. I done 3 shakes 2day and will do same 2m and will be eating food friday which I dont really want to do but valentines only comes once a year xx

Just remember Chloe, if you're feeling weak, have a nibble on some plain chicken or something :D

Or a cambridge bar :)

Day 2-3 are the hardest, then you're in THE ZONE

I am heading to bed! Days has been so long I can't even remember having been at the gym or going to work!

Car broke down at Airport. Managed to cause a major traffic jam :-/

So bed it is! Hope ur winning :)

Today is my champagne day. Dreading it... Not!!

Hope u both enjoy ur shakes today. The only thing ill be shaking will be cocktails!

Off to gym to do some damage limitation beforehand :)

OK so last night I had curry, champagne, prosecco, choc cake and chocs.

This morning I cooked epic bacon butties for the OH and had my shake whilst she chowed down.

No more food until March - LETS DO THIS! :D

I failed!! Salad box at lunch which contained lettuce coleslaw some pasta sweetcorn avacardo plain chicken and sundried tomato!! Have dinner tonight to.

Does this mean 2 days of shakes have been a waste of time?? Start again 2m now :(

Don't ever see it as a waste of time, just move past it and chalk it down as a valentines day off :D

Back