• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Newbie Here starting Exante

Hi guys!

I'm getting married in September and had my 2nd child 6months ago! Now I thought getting married would have been enough to get me dieting but I just ate more, now I'm 12stone and all of thst is on my arms belly and chest....the most bits you'll see in my dress! I have made the decision to start Exante my pack arrives tomorrow and I'm going to do it on Sunday! I really need support as I've been so down especially after baby number 2 about my weight I just seem to eat more :'( my first fitting is in July so I hope to drop at least a dress size for then!

I aim to do Exante total solution for 1st month, Exante working for 2nd month then slowly switch from Exante simple to WW old style points for maintenance :0) I hope this is feasible lol

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

bunny_hops

Violet is shrinking
Hi, welcome to minis.. good luck with your plan!

Don't be too down on yourself, having a baby is a wonderful experience and all mothers put weight on after the birth, we're just enjoying our new bundles thats all, and there's nothing wrong with that!!
Good luck with Exante

bunny_hops

Violet is shrinking
Walking with the baby in the buggy is a great way to get out and do some light exercise, good for both of you, and as much as i hate to say it, exercise really helps to lift moods..

good luck!

Hello! I'm new here as well. I'm starting the "Sacred Heart" diet on monday, ad I'm really excited!! I am the maid of honor in my best friends wedding at the end of July! The dresses she chose are shorter than what I would ever wear, so I'm hoping to lose some weight by then so I can at least look somewhat decent! Lol. Good luck to you!!!

Lilah.Irelynn said:
Hello! I'm new here as well. I'm starting the "Sacred Heart" diet on monday, ad I'm really excited!! I am the maid of honor in my best friends wedding at the end of July! The dresses she chose are shorter than what I would ever wear, so I'm hoping to lose some weight by then so I can at least look somewhat decent! Lol. Good luck to you!!!
Awwww Good Luck Lilah!!! By choosing to start a diet then coming on here I think is major positive signs :D u will be able to do it and look Gorge xx