Newbie Here starting Exante

Bambalina

Hi guys!

I'm getting married in September and had my 2nd child 6months ago! Now I thought getting married would have been enough to get me dieting but I just ate more, now I'm 12stone and all of thst is on my arms belly and chest....the most bits you'll see in my dress! I have made the decision to start Exante my pack arrives tomorrow and I'm going to do it on Sunday! I really need support as I've been so down especially after baby number 2 about my weight I just seem to eat more :'( my first fitting is in July so I hope to drop at least a dress size for then!

I aim to do Exante total solution for 1st month, Exante working for 2nd month then slowly switch from Exante simple to WW old style points for maintenance :0) I hope this is feasible lol

Hi, welcome to minis.. good luck with your plan!

Don't be too down on yourself, having a baby is a wonderful experience and all mothers put weight on after the birth, we're just enjoying our new bundles thats all, and there's nothing wrong with that!!
Good luck with Exante

Walking with the baby in the buggy is a great way to get out and do some light exercise, good for both of you, and as much as i hate to say it, exercise really helps to lift moods..

good luck!

Hello! I'm new here as well. I'm starting the "Sacred Heart" diet on monday, ad I'm really excited!! I am the maid of honor in my best friends wedding at the end of July! The dresses she chose are shorter than what I would ever wear, so I'm hoping to lose some weight by then so I can at least look somewhat decent! Lol. Good luck to you!!!

Lilah.Irelynn said:
Hello! I'm new here as well. I'm starting the "Sacred Heart" diet on monday, ad I'm really excited!! I am the maid of honor in my best friends wedding at the end of July! The dresses she chose are shorter than what I would ever wear, so I'm hoping to lose some weight by then so I can at least look somewhat decent! Lol. Good luck to you!!!

Awwww Good Luck Lilah!!! By choosing to start a diet then coming on here I think is major positive signs :D u will be able to do it and look Gorge xx

Back