newbie here too following slimming world

bobbles86

Full Member
Hi everyone, I've recently started the sw plan and my first class is wednesday. I'm finding it really easy.. too easy maybe :confused:

I'm having to get my head around being able to eat syns... I had a cadburys fudge last night as part of my sys and felt incredibly guilty afterwards even though it was a part of my syn allowance.

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all. Any help will be glady appreciated

Kate
 
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

urbanprincess

Full Member
S: 16st1lb C: 15st4.5lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 32.6 Loss: 0st10.5lb(4.67%)
I started SW on 3rd Jan & agree, it really is sooooo easy!!! Makes me wonder why I didn't do it before!!!!

It really is just "healthy eating" and is sooooo logical! I am following Extra Easy... how about you?
 

Beautiful.XTC

Silver Member
S: 10st0lb C: 9st4lb G: 8st8lb Loss: 0st10lb(7.14%)
Hello & welcome. Best of luck with your weight loss journey x
 

bobbles86

Full Member
I started SW on 3rd Jan & agree, it really is sooooo easy!!! Makes me wonder why I didn't do it before!!!!

It really is just "healthy eating" and is sooooo logical! I am following Extra Easy... how about you?

Yes I'm following extra easy too, yesterday I made slimming world chilli and it was delicious, I had it with a baked potato and salad all free. I've also made spaghetti bolognese and tonight I'm making sweet chilli pork. I think I'm gonna have next few days with lean meat and fish, so salmon and chicken.
 

Princess_1989

Full Member
S: 20st1lb C: 19st5lb BMI: 45.1 Loss: 0st10lb(3.56%)
Welcome!!!!

I had my first class at slimming world last Wednesday!

And im looking forward to this Weds for my first weigh in!!!!

Good luck to u all xxxx
 

Bron

Silver Member
S: 17st1.0lb C: 17st1.0lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 38.6 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
bobbles86 said:
Hi everyone, I've recently started the sw plan and my first class is wednesday. I'm finding it really easy.. too easy maybe :confused:

I'm having to get my head around being able to eat syns... I had a cadburys fudge last night as part of my sys and felt incredibly guilty afterwards even though it was a part of my syn allowance.

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all. Any help will be glady appreciated

Kate

Good luck, SW is great, and the syns are there to help us to not feel deprived. Live the journey to slimdom, you are more likely to get there!
Bron
 

urbanprincess

Full Member
S: 16st1lb C: 15st4.5lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 32.6 Loss: 0st10.5lb(4.67%)
With several of us starting at the same time, maybe it's an idea to keep in contact to track our progress & support each other when/ if things go off track a little????

Nikki x
 

vanessal

Full Member
S: 14st3.5lb C: 14st1.5lb G: 9st5lb BMI: 36.1 Loss: 0st2lb(1%)
I agree it is quite an easy plan to follow. I like the fact there is different plans to follow, sometimes i do free food for breakfast and lunch then decide what mood im in for tea and make it red or green.
 
hi
i am also doing slimming world but im not going to group at moment as just cant find the time
im doing red and green days as i think this will be best for me
charlie
 

Princess_1989

Full Member
S: 20st1lb C: 19st5lb BMI: 45.1 Loss: 0st10lb(3.56%)
urbanprincess said:
With several of us starting at the same time, maybe it's an idea to keep in contact to track our progress & support each other when/ if things go off track a little????

Nikki x

Good idea!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
 

Aymz

Silver Member
S: 16st7lb C: 16st2lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 36.5 Loss: 0st5lb(2.16%)
Hi..I have just started slimming world again but from home as i can't afford the group..good luck to you and sounds like a great idea to keep track of progress as though we were actually attending a group..can i join in?
 

Princess_1989

Full Member
S: 20st1lb C: 19st5lb BMI: 45.1 Loss: 0st10lb(3.56%)
Aymz said:
Hi..I have just started slimming world again but from home as i can't afford the group..good luck to you and sounds like a great idea to keep track of progress as though we were actually attending a group..can i join in?

Of course... The more the merrier!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
 

Aymz

Silver Member
S: 16st7lb C: 16st2lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 36.5 Loss: 0st5lb(2.16%)
Princess_1989 said:
Of course... The more the merrier!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks! Let me know how you do it / whether you set up a thread for it
 
Hey guys,

I want to try something simple, SW sounds good! (You can eat chocolate?! lol Real chocolate?!)

Is it easier than WW? And is it possible to try it out without signing up? DH says, and I quote "I'm not paying that to be told what I can't eat!" lol :-/ I'm sure he'd be more willing if we'd already trailed it and seen results...

Good luck to you all! Xxx

7lb down 25lb to go!! Sent from my iPad using MiniMins
 

urbanprincess

Full Member
S: 16st1lb C: 15st4.5lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 32.6 Loss: 0st10.5lb(4.67%)
Is it easier than WW? And is it possible to try it out without signing up? DH says, and I quote "I'm not paying that to be told what I can't eat!" lol :-/ I'm sure he'd be more willing if we'd already trailed it and seen results...

Hi there I think it's WAAAAAaaaaayyyy easier than WW... I DO think it's harder to follow without the group or website support. But not to say it wouldn't work! You could at least do with the guidance pack.... could you join then leave????!!!!

As for your husband's comment: well, there's actually NOTHING you can't eat on SW.... that's the beauty of it!!!

Good luck!!! :clap::happy036:
 




Top