Newbie here :)

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Liannemc, 14 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Liannemc

Liannemc Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.5lb(4.56%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hey all :)

I'm going to my first ever SW meeting on Wed morning. Was feeling quite depressed at the idea but after looking through these forums i've changed my mind and I'm actually quite excited by it! Read through about 20 pages of 'what are you having for dinner' and can't believe what you can have to eat!!

Anyway quick (and probably stupid) question - the class starts at 10am so what time should I be there at? Do they start weighing at 10?

Really excited to get started - let's hope the enthusiasm lasts!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IanH

IanH Silver Member

Start Weight:
    27st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10.5lb
    Lost(%):
    15st11.5lb(57.31%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World (but it ain't a diet)
    Good luck with the start.

a 10am advertised start will be time for people to weigh-in, and for new-comers - have their new member talk, with the actual group discussion part normally starting 30minutes later - but it may be best to check with the consultant first.

4. gl12282

gl12282 Plodding on.......

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(18.22%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World Body Optimise
    Welcome to SW and Minimins Liannemc,

I hope you will really enjoy SW and have loads of success. Be excited because it is a new start for you :)

Good luck.

Gail x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.